I am a business owner. I recently heard about online punch clocks. I want an easy to use service.
    Any recommendations?
    03-11-15 08:33 AM
    http://www.kronos.com/Industry/industry-solutions.aspx

Probably a bit of an overkill unless you have a large number of employees.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 08:48 AM
    I really recommend clockin portal. The service is great. I like that you can extract your timesheets in more than one format. It is very simple. I always know if my employees are at work or not from my online account. They cannot log in from any other location. It is restricted. You can change restrictions. But overall no one can work from home without my permission. I can control users accounts the way I like. My employees don’t complain anymore. Their time is calculated accurately. Not the regular complaints I used to get. My direct supervisor made me work for more hours. I want overtime. Everything is documented. It is really a great service for everyone.
    03-11-15 11:00 AM
    Well I would like to recommend for Officetimer. It's awesome time-sheet software. It has a user friendly interface and also it is very easy to use. The process flow and working of officetimer takes less than one min for end user understanding.
    The advantage of having Office Timer (Employee time Tracking ) software within an organization is It increases your employees productivity and revenue. Through this you will also be able to track leave management, Office expenses and client billing.
    Abhishek Kumar37 likes this.
    03-14-15 04:41 PM
    Hi, I would recommend to use time tracking app, instead of punch clock. It can track your time silently and automatically, you do not have to worry about pushing start and stop. It just starts tracking your time right after you turn the computer on. A really good one is Yaware.TimeTracker.
    07-16-15 06:36 AM
    Standard Time was used in the office I used to work a couple of years ago. Licenses should be affordable and it is simple, yet efficient for small to medium sized businesses.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 07:30 AM
    Check out ClickTime. It's a mobile timesheet product with various modules including expenses stopwatch, integration with QuickBooks Paychex, etc. and job estimations. The Android app also works well on BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z30
    07-16-15 10:39 AM