Just wondering if there is any road warriors out there and if so I was wondering what the best car kit or mount would be for me to get for my Storm. Are the Vent ones any good?
    01-14-09 10:30 PM
    I just ordered a vent mount for mine. I'll have to post back once I have it installed and let you know.
    01-14-09 11:32 PM
    thanks. let me know
    01-15-09 06:51 PM
    I have a vent-mounted Motorola 505. Its hands-free support of phone calls is very smooth. I tried its support for my iTUNES-syncd music via bluetooth. Driving around Houston trying to maintain this connection with an FM station is like trying to push string uphill facing a strong wind. I have a very old ML-320, so I had been using just an inexpensive cassette-and-wire to my iPOD. Went and got Storm 4-to-2 pin connector and tried it. Guess what - just plugging old 2-pin connector directly into the Storm's headset port works just great ! So: Storm via blue-tooth to Motorola 505 for hands-free calls and audio out to wire and cassette for Storm's music.

With the 505, you need to be able to charge in from a cigarette lighter port. Since Storm also needs such a power port, you need to plan for both.

If you have a late model car, it may have a USB or iPOD connector already built in - if you do, this has got to be the way to go.

Doctor Neutron
    Last edited by DoctorNeutron; 01-15-09 at 09:42 PM.
    01-15-09 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD