If possible can you leave a reason why and an ota link(optional)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 06:14 PM
    I use the default BB browser because I have no other option

12-26-09 06:32 PM
    i like Bolt

Bolt renders webpages more like a PC. i use it for non mobile sites.

BlackBerry browsers for wap sites.

12-26-09 06:37 PM
    I use the BB browser and Bolt.
    12-26-09 07:10 PM
    I stick with my BB browser
    12-26-09 07:21 PM
    Bolt for sure man

12-26-09 08:08 PM
    I spend a lot of time on the internet, and for me I like the opera mini 5 beta the most. Its faster and renders pages better than the default browser, first of all, and while it doesn't render as well as bolt, there's two things that keep me coming back to it.

1-It is significantly faster in my expirience

2-Its a much more refined expirience to me, you get the bookmarks, tabbed browsing, and I much prefer the zoom in/out system of opera to the half screen zoom on bolt.

Can't wait to see what bolt 2.0 looks like however...
    12-26-09 10:31 PM
    Opera Mini 4.2

I've tried to use Beta 5 but it ran rather slow on my 8330.

I like the way Opera renders pages. I find browsing pages to fast and efficient due to the ability to use the number pad for scrolling. Opera also manages my RSS subscriptions which is a bonus. All in all, it makes web browsing on my Curve rather enjoyable.
    12-26-09 10:47 PM
    I use BOLT and OM5 and they work pretty well. I'm one of those people who dislike the mobile view of websites so these browsers (especially BOLT) are a definite way to go for viewing pages in full desktop form. I refuse to use the BB browser until it's completely remodeled and can compete with the mobile Safari or Android browser. I'm dead serious, the BB browser needs a major overhaul.
    I only used the BB browser on my phone to download Opera. I downloaded Bolt right after and ditched Opera.
    12-26-09 11:07 PM
    bolt never works for me so im going to have to go with the blackberry browser
    12-26-09 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD