Title says it all, personally I need my social media like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (possibly), YouTube, Watt pad & some other stuff for blogging. What app do you guys need?

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 05:44 PM
    * Twitter
    * Reddit
    * Blackboard
    * Dropbox
    * PDF reader
    * SSH client
    * FTP client
    02-06-16 05:46 PM
    Personally I need:

Uber
    FB
    Twitter
    Instagram
    Apple Music
    Snapchat
    Periscope
    Vine
    Pinterest
    OneNote
    Netflix
    Google Maps with Offline Maps
    Opera Mini
    LinkedIn
    Playstation app
    Groupon
    Word
    Excel
    My medical aid app
    My banks app
    And Tapatalk
    02-06-16 06:11 PM
    Xero
    A decent weather widget
    Banking App
    FB
    Uber
    Netflix
    Instagram
    Pintrest
    MS Office

Z10, 10.3.2.858, MPJ 5000 mAh extended battery.
    02-06-16 06:33 PM
    Ms office
    Clash of clan

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 06:47 PM
    For me it's the following:

FB
    FB messager
    Twitter
    eBay
    Craigslist
    Adobe reader
    MS Office
    CB app (with PM function)
    USA Today News
    CBS Sports
    You Tube
    Weather app
    LinkedIn (full feature version)
    Instagram
    Evernote
    02-06-16 06:49 PM
    If they wanted BB10 to compete, they needed Snapchat. That ship has sailed now though.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 08:51 PM
    How many of those have 3rd party apps? Lol I know instagram, fb, twitter, Uber all have at least one xD

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 10:12 PM
    For most of the apps mentioned there are third party apps...and without the adds. I think the most desired apps not available from third party or otherwise would be netflix and snapchat.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 12:36 AM
    If they wanted BB10 to compete, they needed Snapchat. That ship has sailed now though.

Posted via CB10
    Buh, Snapchat is for stupid teenagers, not Productive Professionals (TM).

Instead of talking to each other, they should be going to work and paying for my Social Security.

/s
    02-07-16 12:43 AM
    Move on... bb10 isn't going anywhere... need privacy? Do not install any of social apps that being said above. Then you are fine.

Or, go back Nokia 3310.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 12:57 AM
    I need the Google Play Store.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 10:00 AM
    I need the Google Play Store.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry OS10 is the wrong OS for that, as well as Apple iOS never heard that Google Pay Store would be available for either Alle nor BlackBerry.
    You better off looking for getting a Google device instead.

Posted via -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    02-07-16 10:53 AM
    I would like to use my Q10 to run fully-integrated NFC card readers and RideScout.
    02-07-16 11:48 AM
    BlackBerry OS10 is the wrong OS for that, as well as Apple iOS never heard that Google Pay Store would be available for either Alle nor BlackBerry.
    You better off looking for getting a Google device instead.

Posted via -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    The poster asks about what apps BlackBerry needs not what is likely or possible. BlackBerry 10 still needs a viable Android solution. Amazon turned out to be a poor choice.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 12:55 PM
    The poster asks about what apps BlackBerry needs not what is likely or possible. BlackBerry 10 still needs a viable Android solution. Amazon turned out to be a poor choice.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry 10 and viable Android solutions are mutually exclusive.

You either get a viable Android solution without BB10 (i.e. kosher Google Android) or BB10 without a viable Android solution (as it is now).
    02-07-16 02:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    Amazon was and still is the only choice if you are not an OHA member and you want a trusted Android store.
    02-08-16 12:59 PM
    Only choice does not make it a good choice. Amazon does not carry many unique apps for local markets ..take banks or educational institutions as an example. Even so Amazon apps do not work well on every BB10 device.
    02-08-16 01:14 PM
    Updates!! Not only apps

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 02:33 PM
    Amazon Prime Video
    Credit Card reader
    MS Office
    02-08-16 02:44 PM
    MS Office
    Audible
    Overdrive
    Wolfram Alpha
    Magellan Office Maps
    Pocket Informant

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 03:31 PM
    For me
    1. Swedbank
    2. BankID
    3. Full funcional Google maps & Google translate
    4. Integrated printing app in BB10 OS
    5. Dark theme HUB( from BB10 OS official) ... actually all BB10 apps should have dark theme option, every single one
    6. BB 10 updates
    7. BB 10 wizard app to explain Mr. Chen not to abandon BB10 OS and give to us new BB10 device

Still on BlackBerry Z30 (just replace broken screen)
    02-08-16 04:27 PM
    As can be seen from the thread, different people have different needs in terms of apps. There is no "build top 100 apps and be done with it" solution. The power of the app ecosystem is not to use all apps, but to have the option to use an app when the need arises.
    02-09-16 02:29 AM
    As can be seen from the thread, different people have different needs in terms of apps. There is no "build top 100 apps and be done with it" solution. The power of the app ecosystem is not to use all apps, but to have the option to use an app when the need arises.
    I was going to post something very similar, but then saw your post.

I'll just add that having the genuine App, rather than some reverse-engineered clone, is also important to many people. I want to use the same Facebook & Instagram App as everyone else, not Face10 & Igram, no matter how good they might be. And that's just for social "fun" Apps. Only a complete lunatic would trust a banking App or similar that came from an unofficial source!
    Troy Tiscareno and TGR1 like this.
    02-09-16 04:50 PM
    BB10 lost the app race a long time ago. The few made for BlackBerry apps and android ports: Facebook, Twitter, Igran ect. lack features and are no longer updated. The apps that depend on the android runtime often run badly or not at all. A while back I decided to delete all the apk's, ports, and amazon store apps I had installed on my Classic. I wanted whatever time I have left with the device to not be distracted by apps the OS was never really meant to run anyway. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. don't gave a damn about BlackBerry. I really liked Google Voice but it was dropped like a bad habit. Now I just ask my Classic to do what it does best - Calls and messaging. Don't get me wrong I use many of the apps mentioned in this thread. I just use them on an iPad Mini where they are fully supported and updated. I see no reason to waste time expecting BlackBerry to ever match Android and iOS in the app game.

Classic in my pocket for communication, iPad mini in my backpack for everything else.

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.2.858
    early2bed and dgzagm like this.
    02-10-16 02:06 AM
42 12