I'd like to find out what Android apps play well with the Q10 screen size and which ones don't (:

Posted via CB10 with a Q10 (:
    01-29-14 10:27 AM
    Lots of them work great. I personally use Reddit is Fun, thescore, engadget, imdb, pinterest, tapatalk pro, pandora, ghost commander, taskmanager, Brabble, jetaudio plus, tempplerun oz, subway surfer, and speedtest.

Hopefully that will get you started

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 11:05 AM
    Lots of them work great. I personally use Reddit is Fun, thescore, engadget, imdb, pinterest, tapatalk pro, pandora, ghost commander, taskmanager, Brabble, jetaudio plus, tempplerun oz, subway surfer, and speedtest.

Hopefully that will get you started

Posted via CB10
    how did you download imdb? ive been trying to download it through the amazon app store, but i keep getting an error saying application cannot be installed...
    01-29-14 04:06 PM
    I used Snap. Can you install other apks? Please check your app store permissions, as well as make sure your Q1 is set to install apps from a store other than BB World. I cant post all of the how to links right now, but please seach if you are not sure about these. Here is the link to the latest apk to click on in case that helps also. This is the exact apk I have loaded and it works perfectly.

https://app.box.com/s/xqgu0fly2d1jqh4s4771
    01-29-14 04:38 PM
    I actually found an older version apk file and was able to install it with no issues. I downloaded your suggested file and it updated my app for me. So all in all, I got it working (and updated thanks to you). I appreciate your help!

Thanks again,

N

Straight from my Q
    nappp likes this.
    01-29-14 05:37 PM
    Anytime my man. The Q really does run most apps without a problem. I'm not going to get into games much here, but trial and error when it comes to apps, but there won't be much error

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 06:12 PM