I'm all for new users.

But when you go into a new thread by a new user compalining of a bug that no one else has reported just to be followed up by 5 more new users (all having less than 5 posts) all saying they have the same bug ..... is a little more than coincidence.
    02-12-13 04:55 PM
    I just can't wait for bb10 to get here, my poor lil torch is starting to show the wear and tear, man I hope us cellular will get their act straight and let me know if and when they will have the z10
    02-12-13 05:03 PM
    I agree with the OP, but I have gotten so used to it over the course of the last week. On a couple of threads I tried to fight back. Now I just try to leave a smart azz comment.
    02-12-13 05:06 PM
    Personally I don't see how the mods can keep control of all this. Much respect guys/gals whoever you are.
    02-12-13 05:09 PM
    I have to say that the multiple threads on the same topic (sometimes in the same forum, other times in different forums) is one of my biggest pet peeves. I think that it just boils down to laziness as well as seeking attention. Some forums end up becoming dumping grounds because some new members just don't know where to post stuff and by default post it in the general discussion forum. It takes very little time at all to do a search using the search function; in some cases, a visual search will find a similar topic fairly quickly. When you are a new member on a forum, one should be cautious in their posting in order to avoid being hit with flak by other members. Now one issue that I have noticed is that some people automatically lump every user with a low post count in the same category even though some of these folks have been members for a few years and just haven't been too active.
    02-12-13 05:13 PM
    In have been here a long time. It is not new people that turn me off anymore. It is the older users. If you don't post something or everything rosy about the BB, you are a troll. The bulk of the negativity is not with the new people. I will buy a Z10 and still come to Crackberry, but Crackberry is a hostile environment anymore.
    02-12-13 05:14 PM
    Uh they just released a brand new phone and people have bought it. Where do you think they are going to go to voice there opinion on it? They are going to come here. Dont blame them for not liking the phone as much as some of you guys do.

Reality is, more people review a product that they DONT LIKE, more then a product they do like. If something is good, no point of be saying anything about it cause I like it. If I hate it, damn sure I am going to voice my opinion so everyone can read it. I'm speaking in general, not Z10 based.
    Residing and richardat like this.
    02-12-13 05:14 PM
    Im quite a new poster to be honest and i can see why you guys may be fustrated but i beleive it was going to happen, crackberry is getting more popular by the day and its getting easier to access quickly(with my z10 im constantly checking the forums for updates bugs etc)

Just my input.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-12-13 05:15 PM
    People are making accounts to drop a comment on the z10 giveaways. After going through the trouble of a futile raffle entry why not hit up the forums. I personally had an account years ago can't remember the password didn't bother trying to get it back
    Residing likes this.
    02-12-13 05:22 PM
    Quite frankly, I'm stepping out as an established user here and saying that the forums are getting ruined.
    My thoughts exactly. Newbies or not, all the negativity is really making CB suck....big time.
    I joined a few years ago(my sig says 2010, its more like 2008) & it was my 1st stop every morning. Now....it's like walking into a political debate.
    A lot of crackheads b*tching just to b*ich. Seems like no one shows any love any more.
    It's fine to disagree, but not to a point of insulting others......
    Believe it or not, there was a day when fellow crackheads actually helped one another......yep, its true. I remember that time!!!!
    02-12-13 05:34 PM
    Reading the posts, has anyone read my OP?

There is a concerted effort to spread negative news. It's obvious when 4 new users all of a sudden are the only ones to acknowledge some new bug.
    02-12-13 06:05 PM

There is a concerted effort to spread negative news. It's obvious when 4 new users all of a sudden are the only ones to acknowledge some new bug.
    or they dont realize it until someone mentions it and then the discover they do have it...
    mikeo007 and JeepBB like this.
    02-12-13 06:12 PM
    You know this thread is worse then all of the other first time posters putting up their threads. at least they talked about the device.
    Tom689 likes this.
    02-12-13 06:28 PM

the z10 is far from perfect, and quite frankly needs the bugs highlighted just as much as its strong points need to be highlighted
    JeepBB likes this.
    02-12-13 06:29 PM

Agree 100%. I don't know why, but this particular thread bothered me a few days ago. I guess it was the low post totals. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...25/index2.html
    Guy was saying he was stockholder and I am thinking, if I was a Stockholder and wanted to see the stock improve, why would I start a negative thread. Anyways, I have tried not to let the low posting threads bother me since.
    02-12-13 06:31 PM
    a bug is still a bug regardless of who points it out for crying out loud.
    02-12-13 06:33 PM
    I agree with the OP, but I have gotten so used to it over the course of the last week. On a couple of threads I tried to fight back. Now I just try to leave a smart azz comment.
    how about just close the thread and move on. Leaving comments that derail the thread is pretty much the definition of trolling.
    02-12-13 06:34 PM
    I don't like the let-down feeling of negative threads, but they have made me realize that none of those issues are deal-breakers or important issues for me so I can be even more confident about buying a Z10.

Wait, I'm a new poster.. *retreats to corner*
    richardat likes this.
    02-12-13 06:37 PM
    I don't like the let-down feeling of negative threads, but they have made me realize that none of those issues are deal-breakers or important issues for me so I can be even more confident about buying a Z10.

Wait, I'm a new poster.. *retreats to corner*
    exactly.
    with each new thing that comes out, i look more into the z10 and find out if there is a way around it for me. and there has been everytime so far.

The thing is, with each new "negative" thread, i find out something that is wrong with the z10, which means when i do get it, i will have a far more accurate picture then some of these fanatics want people to have, and therefore i wont be so aggrieved as to come running to these forums to complain because i was misled
    02-12-13 06:40 PM
    You know this thread is worse then all of the other first time posters putting up their threads. at least they talked about the device.
    This isn't in the device forum, so why talk about the device?
    02-12-13 06:42 PM
    how about just close the thread and move on. Leaving comments that derail the thread is pretty much the definition of trolling.
    Been doing that too! Seems like the really nasty threads have lessened in the last few days. Anyways, I guess I can consider myself warned.
    02-12-13 06:43 PM
    This isn't in the device forum, so why talk about the device?
    true. it's not news or rumours either though
    02-12-13 06:44 PM
    true. it's not news or rumours either though
    I know, would be more fitting in the General Discussion or almost anywhere in the social forums area.
    02-12-13 06:47 PM
    the z10 is far from perfect, and quite frankly needs the bugs highlighted just as much as its strong points need to be highlighted
    You don't even have a z10
    geoffsdad and jesse_h like this.
    02-12-13 06:49 PM
    yeah i'm quite skeptical too when i see someone with 1 post complain about having to restart their device 10 times since buying it with no explanation of what leads to the restarts or context at all. i smell BS in the wind.
    02-12-13 06:50 PM
67 123