10-03-09 12:21 AM
31 12
tools
    I use mine for browsing the internet on Opera Mini mainly to view Facebook and these Forums while listening to my music library of 1055 songs. While texting in between page loads. I love my blackberry. =]

Edit: Forgot to mention the alarm!
    Oddly, you and I are diametrically opposed. I don't use Opera, I have no
    Facebook, fastest way to get me to ignore you is send me a text, I do not
    use the alarm and of the over 2.5 terabytes of music I have none of it lives
    on my BlackBerry. Go figure
    10-02-09 05:49 PM
    Oddly, you and I are diametrically opposed. I don't use Opera, I have no
    Facebook, fastest way to get me to ignore you is send me a text, I do not
    use the alarm and of the over 2.5 terabytes of music I have none of it lives
    on my BlackBerry. Go figure
    I'm 16 though. So I guess that matters. =P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 05:51 PM
    Text, e-mail and phone... In that order.

Everything else stinks. Internet Browser (any one, pick one) is whack, media player is weak and the apps are only mildly annoying.

I've since switched to an iPhone 3GS. I still get the text, e-mail and phone; but now I also get a usable internet and media experience. I love being able to enjoy my phone.
    10-02-09 05:59 PM
    Pretty much everything. But I mostly use Pandora, AIM, SMS, Phone, Browser, etc.
    10-02-09 06:07 PM
    Pretty much everything. But I mostly use Pandora, AIM, SMS, Phone, Browser, etc.
    I gave up on pandora. I might download again. I use this BB for pretty much everything and mobile radio would be a great addition!

10-02-09 06:13 PM
    I love my Curve, I use it for so much, especially paper weight! Lol, j/p. I use my bb for Web Surfing, Calls, txt, twitter, facebook, music, pandora, tracking minutes/data used via Mobile Tracker, Yahoo/BB messaging, Tasks and Sprint Nav.

10-03-09 12:21 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD