I know everyone's excited about the tour and all and frankly I am going to get a tour right when it comes out, but what ever happened to the verizon pearl flip aka the apex? The FCC docs have been on the site for a while and its released on bell and telus, but we have barely heard any news about it. Plus, the CDMA pearl flip exists and it has been on the rumor mill longer than the tour. What's going on?
    05-07-09 06:10 PM
    Its supposed to be out soon. That's been said for a while now but i think its close to release.
    05-07-09 06:54 PM
    I know everyone's excited about the tour and all and frankly I am going to get a tour right when it comes out, but what ever happened to the verizon pearl flip aka the apex? The FCC docs have been on the site for a while and its released on bell and telus, but we have barely heard any news about it. Plus, the CDMA pearl flip exists and it has been on the rumor mill longer than the tour. What's going on?
    I jus saw another post saying the Flip is now available on Alltel....and didn't verizon jus buy alltel? Should be anyday now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 12:30 AM
    Looks like BerryAddicted got some info before CB.

Blackberry 8230 to Come to Verizon! | BerryAddicted
    05-08-09 12:40 AM
    Its the apex of the vortex of joint smoking engineering
    05-08-09 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD