What 2 do when the internet stops working?

I've had this happen a few times, where the internet stops working. It takes 4 ever to load a new webpage and in many instances, it just doesnt load the web page at all. I am not sure if its because i have visited to many websites and the phone feels overloaded or what. I noticed the only thing to fix the problem is to pull the battery out. This is for my BB Bold 9700.

Does anyone else experience this problem? If so, how do i fix it without pulling the battery out?
    06-14-10 11:54 AM
    If so, how do i fix it without pulling the battery out?
    I guess you didn't know that battery pulls are a trademark of blackberry devices. Get use to it. There's an app out there "quick pull", that's suppose to mimic the act of doing a battery pull without actually doing a battery pull. Only things you can try are resending the service books and/or registering the device with the network. Other than that, get use to the battery pulls.
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 06-14-10 at 01:56 PM.
    06-14-10 01:20 PM
    When was the last time you emptied your browsers cache?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 01:47 PM
    Try clearing the browser cache. Browser - menu - options - cache operations. Restart the browser after clearing cache. See whether this makes any difference.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 01:49 PM
    Does just the internet stop working or all data (BBM, email, etc)? About 3 weeks ago I had all my data (basically everything except phone and sms) stop working twice in 1 week. Each time it was solved by a battery pull but I don't know why it happened. Never happened before, hasn't happened since.
    06-14-10 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD