Sure, they've made new Bold, Torch and Curve, but what about the Pearl? As they have a Pearl for everything from 4.0 to 6.0 (including the 7100), Will they make one with OS7?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 09:06 PM
    Sure, they've made new Bold, Torch and Curve, but what about the Pearl? As they have a Pearl for everything from 4.0 to 6.0 (including the 7100), Will they make one with OS7?

I am going to bet not, since every device has a touch screen, and the pearl is just so small.

THAT SAID I really hope they release a pearl with QNX it was a great form factor, and could be a fun rebirth in 2012 when everyone has 4" devices RIM would release a 2" device
    08-19-11 09:21 PM
    I would say the Pearl and the Style have been dropped down a deep
    dark hole.

Tim
    08-19-11 09:33 PM
    How sad! I love my Pearl.

08-19-11 09:52 PM
    I'm sure RIM would think about the people who prefer SureType to QWERTY or touchscreen.

08-19-11 10:20 PM
    I belive the Pearl line will continue. it most likely will be identical to the Curve 9350/9360 in terms of specs.

08-20-11 01:13 AM
    It was the Pearl that originally attracted me to Blackberries. My first being the Flip and my now current 9100 that I couldn't be happier with. When the 9100 becomes "outdated" I'll be left with a wide variety of manufactures to choose from should R.I.M. abandon the Pearl all together.

I know I'm but only one customer but the pint sized buttons that the Blackberries have become known for I've never been a fan of.
    08-20-11 01:37 AM
    It was the Pearl that originally attracted me to Blackberries. My first being the Flip and my now current 9100 that I couldn't be happier with. When the 9100 becomes "outdated" I'll be left with a wide variety of manufactures to choose from should R.I.M. abandon the Pearl all together.

I know I'm but only one customer but the pint sized buttons that the Blackberries have become known for I've never been a fan of.
    Why would you change manufacturers? What other phones interest you?
    08-20-11 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD