Hey all,

I have just got my blackberry pearl 8110 this morning and im having trouble finding the blackberry messanger on it ?? can anyone help me as i have never had a blackberry before and finding my way around it very complicated. any help would be fab

many thanks

claire
    10-07-09 05:53 AM
    Look in the instant messaging folder.
    10-07-09 05:55 AM
    i dont have that in my menu ?? were would i find it ? x
    10-07-09 06:06 AM
    From your home screen, click on the menu button (left of the trackball), there should be an Instant Messaging folder. Open that and it should be in there.
    10-07-09 06:24 AM
    I dont seem to have an instant messanger folder, does my blackberry def have this application ? x
    10-07-09 06:30 AM
    Options, advanced, host routing table, menu, register. Maybe it needs to be re-registered
    10-07-09 10:46 AM
    Do you have a data plan? You can't use BBM without a data plan and I don't believe the icon will show either if you don't have one.
    10-07-09 11:16 AM
    From your home screen, click on the menu button (left of the trackball), there should be an Instant Messaging folder. Open that and it should be in there.
    The Pearl 8110 doesn't have the Instant Messaging folder since it runs an older OS (nothing higher than 4.5 has been released for this model). I believe the implementation of different folders, such as the Instant Messaging folder, was first put in OS 4.6. At least that's the first time I saw the folders there without you physically creating new ones.

I would think that BBM would come across when you send your service books and host your routing table, much like the browser does once your service books have been successfully sent. Have you setup your e-mail address on your BB yet?
    10-07-09 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD