Seems like this forum has exploded. As a Canadian I am pretty used to having to wait longer for new things... it has been that way since I can remember. Now it is your turn. Over and over I hear the "RIM has blown it" sentiment and wonder...... why? People in Canada seem in general happy...... people in europe as well. But I know why.... Its the "me first" attitude and its very typical... everyone can see it but you. The American media is obsessed with iPhone and uses it as a benchmark for everything mobile and most of us know that the Z10 is a better phone but it doesnt matter what the rest of the world thinks now does it? Stock tanked and why? Cause the US is not happy. Postive reviews from all over the internet has now turned into negative and why? Cause the US is not happy. How was the Z10 getting so many positive reviews before....... and not now? What changed about the phone? Nothing but the release date for the US. You make the US wait and put them at the back of the line... they crusify you. Even though you are not RIMS biggest market. Lets face it blackberry could be doing amazing everywhere in the world but the US and just because its not doing well in the US its lebelled a failure. Frankly I am pretty sick of it. And those of you who claim you cant wait and are going to leave for another phone now...... well it pretty much just proves my point. And.... good riddence.
    BB12MX and si001 like this.
    01-30-13 11:23 AM
    hahaha i'm not saying i dont agree with you and i wont say i do :P

but yeah pretty much.
    Tho not all americans are like that
    01-30-13 11:26 AM
    Reminds me of Women's Team Canada Hockey Team beating the US 3-2 after countless penalties called against them.

No one was betting on Canada’s women. They had lost eight straight games against the US in the pre-Olympic games (Golden Girls). They were on American home ice, and Stacy Livingston, the American referee, certainly wasn’t cutting them any slack (MacLean’s). She called a total of 13 penalties against Canada that game, including two first period five-on-threes (Golden Girls). However, fired with a determination never seen on NHL ice, the Canadian penalty kill unit fought flawlessly. The scoreboard didn’t give these girls justice; the standings never could. These women had earned the gold, against all expectations; they had done their country proud.

Olympic and Paralympic News
    01-30-13 11:27 AM
    Im American and prefer BlackBerry over other phones, why should I suffer again?
    01-30-13 11:28 AM
    DevinThomas........seriously. Lol.
    01-30-13 11:29 AM
    How about not making blanket statements regarding Americans, m'kay? Especially the ones represented on this forum. The Americans here are pretty big supporters of RIM and BlackBerry, so they have a right to be upset right now regarding the launch dates since the phones seem to be available right now (or at least soon). The Americans here weren't the ones bashing them in the media. The Americans here continued to buy the products or continue service on existing devices. It seemed RIM had the most to prove to the American market, alhough it very well could be the US carriers doing and not RIM's. No need to pour salt in the wounds of American's here.
    01-30-13 11:30 AM
    Lol, for high end smart phones, the US is far and away BB's biggest potential market. People in Latin America and Asia are not buying $700 smart phones, they're buying bottom of the barrel cheap BB's. If you want BB to return as a major player in the mobile market they need success in the US.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    Please feel free to add (politely) to existing thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ch-usa-765349/

Thank you.