I just recieved a ton of messages (around 15 of them) with this message:

This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.

BEGINETP 9
    BQUAAAAAAAAA
    ENDETP 41372459

It came from network@etp1107.etp.na.blackberry.net, and the subject is RIM_bca28a80-e9c0-11d1-87fe-00600811c6a2

What is this? On my BB (as opposed to my mail client), I have confirmation that I sent these messages, but I wasn't even there. The message I apparently sent was:

This message is used to carry data between the Blackberry Redirector and Blackberry handheld. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the Blackberry Director.

There is an attachment, ETP.DAT

Insights?
    07-21-08 06:28 PM
    Sounds like you're set up as a BES instead of BIS.

Have you recently changed anything? Desktop Manager? OS?
    07-21-08 06:33 PM
    Nothing at all. I switched handsets yesterday as a warranty exchange because my GPS wasn't working (still doesn't work), but I don't think Telus even HAS a BES service.

Other than that, I've downloaded MSN and Facebook apps since getting the new phone, and nothing else. I exchanged the phone yesterday afternoon, and the Telus rep set it all up for me. These messages were apparently sent an hour and a half ago...
    07-21-08 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD