I'm a new user of a BB CURVE device.
    The IT of my company provided me with a guide on how to connect the BB to our BES service (we use Lotus). The connection was done using the desktop software and not using the wizard on the BB.
    After I finished the process, BB showed to be activated and everything worked fine.After a few days I had to visit the service center of my GSM operator and they wiped the BB to resolve a problem it had.
    I came back home and went with the activation process again. Now my BB doesn't show that its activated with BES but I do get all the emails and can search the company address book.
    What might be the problem and should I do anything about it?
    12-13-08 02:53 PM
    If you wipe and reinstall the OS while not connected to a PC on the Enterprise, then you'll have to get your BES Admin to reactivate you on the Enterprise. You'll get another one-time password and have to repeat the activation process.

For future reference, if you upgrade an OS while on the Enterprise, you won't have to be reactivated.
    12-13-08 08:04 PM
    How come I keep getting the email and everything seems to be working?
    12-13-08 10:58 PM
    How come I keep getting the email and everything seems to be working?
    Email synch OTA on either BIS or BES. How about your calendar? If you enter an appointment on your pc, does it sync to the BlackBerry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 11:23 PM
    Yes it does. I can add/remove meetings and todos on either the pc or the bb and it will sync to the other one.

12-14-08 01:34 AM
    Also,under the advanced settings it shows that it is activated to my laptop

12-14-08 01:42 AM
    It sounds like it IS activated. What makes you think it is not?
    12-14-08 09:03 PM
    Under setting->advanced->Enterprise activation it should say that its activated to the server. Instead it allows me to enter email/password and shows that its only activated to the laptop
    12-15-08 02:21 AM
    Under setting->advanced->Enterprise activation it should say that its activated to the server. Instead it allows me to enter email/password and shows that its only activated to the laptop
    Thats how its supposed to look. Theres nothing wrong with your setup.
    12-15-08 08:31 AM
    My Enterprise Activation screen is identical to Shao128's. If your Status is "Activated On date" then you're good.
    12-15-08 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD