I just noticed something. Mails entering my Priority Inbox is not showing up at all in my BB.

Anyway to solve this guys?

Thanks in advance!
    04-11-11 02:32 AM
    Lets try an HRT, Send Service Books, and Battery Pull. For the HRT, go to Options, then Device, then Advanced, then Host Routing, press BB and select Register Now, then for the Service Books, go to the Email Setup either in the Setup Folder or Homescreen, sign on, press BB, select Service Books, then Send Service Books, then finally do a battery pull.
    04-11-11 08:39 AM
    Thanks! Trying right now. Resending everything and even HRT Thank you for your time bro!
    04-12-11 12:27 AM
    Thanks! Trying right now. Resending everything and even HRT Thank you for your time bro!
    I had to delete and re-add my gmail account in order to get it working again yesterday. Out of the blue I stopped getting emails to one of my gmail accounts last saturday. I didn't notice until yesterday, but resending service books, battery pulls and turning off priority inbox didn't solve the problem so I tried deleting and re-adding the account and that worked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-11 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD