Recently, whenever I receive an incoming call the person says they hear a "weird, loud noise" before I say hello. It's like the speaker phone blasts for a second, then the rest of the call is fine. Has this happened to anyone else, or is there a fix? Thanks..
    10-10-09 07:31 PM
    Recently, whenever I receive an incoming call the person says they hear a "weird, loud noise" before I say hello. It's like the speaker phone blasts for a second, then the rest of the call is fine. Has this happened to anyone else, or is there a fix? Thanks..
    Oh yeah. Been there done that. I assume that you are running a curve 8330? I went through the same issue a few months ago. VZW replaced my phone three times, same issue. Finally, believe it or they had to give me a different model . If you go and get a replacement make sure that they test it in the store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 06:26 AM
    It's a well-documented issue with some builds of OS 4.5 on the Curve. I think it was mostly build .77. Try a forum search on "speaker blast."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 10:57 AM
    I have 8330 with 4.5 and mine does it a lot... not everytime but it will go in bursts where it does it for 10 calls then not for 20... its weird
    10-24-09 05:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD