Had a dream where I was walking along a stretch of road after a major race, like a marathon. Clothes and various items were strewn about and I saw a BlackBerry Classic under some stuff! I picked it up and a few seconds later saw a red Passport! All in all throughout the dream I collected about 12 bb10 phones in various colors and flavors, all with keyboards.

It should be fun reading everyone's interpretations!
    YesAndNo and Sigewif like this.
    12-12-16 07:41 AM
    You died and saw all your passed away loved ones.
    12-12-16 07:58 AM
    Lol, can't say I have ever had a dream about BlackBerry. The closet I came to that was about 4 years ago. This was before BlackBerry 10 had launched and while I was using my 8520 I pretended to swipe up and to the right. To act like I was accessing the hub. Really wanted a bb10 phone.

Posted Via BlackBerry Q5
    12-12-16 08:22 AM
    It means the Dark Lord has returned.

I love zombies.
    12-12-16 08:52 AM
    Recently U got any offer letter from BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    12-12-16 09:51 AM
    The number 12 is considered to be the ancient number of completion and signals the end of one stage and the beginning of another. The color white in dreams is a sign of purity, perfection and innocence. It can also be a sign of mourning or melancholy.

I'd interpret your dream as the history of BlackBerry. It ran the race, the race has now come to an end and a new phase focused on software (# 12) is beginning and you are mourning the possible loss of the legendary "perfect" BlackBerry pkb (keyboards all in white). Or, it could mean it's the end of the year, you need to exercise, spend less time on your phone and you're hoping for a white Christmas! Who knows?! LOL

Posted via CB10
    12-12-16 10:19 AM
    Ah, you know that those people WERE coming back for their phones right?
    12-12-16 10:24 AM
    Had a dream where I was walking along a stretch of road after a major race, like a marathon. Clothes and various items were strewn about and I saw a BlackBerry Classic under some stuff! I picked it up and a few seconds later saw a red Passport! All in all throughout the dream I collected about 12 bb10 phones in various colors and flavors, all with keyboards.

So you are a thief in your dreams? There will be a knock at your door in a few minutes. Please have your papers and devices available.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    12-12-16 02:08 PM

Thanks for sharing.
    Sounds a little like you had to "catch 'em all"... ;-D

�   10.3.3 - that's the go for me... ;-D   �
    12-15-16 02:01 AM
    Thanks for sharing.
    Sounds a little like you had to "catch 'em all"... ;-D

�   10.3.3 - that's the go for me... ;-D   �
    Like Pokemon
    12-15-16 03:46 AM
    You probably came across the spot where Chenny keeps his unsold BB10 phones so people will go to Android .
    12-15-16 06:27 AM
    I had a nighmare. My Priv got converted to run BB10. I threw it out the window immediately.
    12-15-16 11:36 AM
    Are we literally sharing dreams now?
    My God this forum is done...
    Last edited by Polt; 12-17-16 at 10:40 AM.
    12-15-16 09:22 PM
    Are literally sharing dreams now?
    My God this forum is done...
    Yup... why I have to take constant breaks to filter out the bull crap and only come back whenever there are Mercury news. BB10 users are that special.
    12-15-16 09:29 PM
    Phones with BB10 are detritus?
    12-15-16 09:52 PM
    Yup... why I have to take constant breaks to filter out the bull crap and only come back whenever there are Mercury news. BB10 users are that special.
    Go to Android Central and read these news there, if you don't like a thread you can avoid it you know?

Posted via CB10
    12-17-16 11:35 AM
    "You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?...". Lol.
    12-17-16 11:39 AM
    It's BlackBerry's end-to-end ad service for which they teamed up with The Google and you were the pilot user. Which does mean they're keeping BB10 alive as a segment. It might be a way to convert you to BlackBerry Android, but whether that will happen will be cleared up in a near future.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-16 11:58 AM
    Go to Android Central and read these news there, if you don't like a thread you can avoid it you know?

Posted via CB10
    If only the Android devices section was just a link to there rather than a full section here.

PS: Same applies to you reading my post.
    MikeX74 likes this.
    12-17-16 12:48 PM
    If only the Android devices section was just a link to there rather than a full section here.

PS: Same applies to you reading my post.
    Very right Cipriani, in other news, did you saw rockstar released your game on android?

Posted via CB10
    12-17-16 01:13 PM

It should be fun reading everyone's
    interpretations!
    Two suggestions:
    1. The 12 days of Christmas - - a BlackBerry for each day.
    2. BlackBerry picking memories of warm sunny days gone by.
    Attached Thumbnails Weird dream with lots of BlackBerry phones.-img_20160711_2040566-3.jpg  
    12-17-16 03:52 PM