T-Mobile recently came out with a web2go package for 19.99 and it includes Unlimited Data and Unlimited messages.

This sounds really awesome to me since I'm looking to save money.

Does anyone know what does/does not work with current web2go plans...I have some general questions...

1) Can I tether with it?
    2) How is the speed of web2go when used on Blackberry?
    3) I know I'll lose BBM, but could I use Funambol (BB app) or something else for my push email other than BIS?
    4) What programs would work? SocialScope? Facebook with notifications?
    06-03-09 09:46 PM
    I didn't think you could use web2go with a Blackberry. When I purchased my Blackberry I asked about those plans and was told that they are for the other smart phones and I could only use a Blackberry data plan.

Are they allowing Blackberry users to use the web2go plans now?

(sorry, this isn't a helpful response, I don't know about those plans since I don't have one)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 10:20 PM
    I didn't think you could use web2go with a Blackberry. When I purchased my Blackberry I asked about those plans and was told that they are for the other smart phones and I could only use a Blackberry data plan.

Are they allowing Blackberry users to use the web2go plans now?

(sorry, this isn't a helpful response, I don't know about those plans since I don't have one)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well, it's not "official" but yes you can use web2go with BB. You can also use the older T-Zones with BB. It's cheaper but you lose some features like BBM. It works for some people.

I'm still pretty on the fence about it.
    06-03-09 10:24 PM
    It wont work. Different networks, that is why BlackBerry's have their own network plan. this is more made for regular phones, a more, generic dataplan, not a BB data plan. Why would you want crappy generic plan for your BB anyway? to save $5? lol.
    Last edited by fabuloso; 06-03-09 at 10:36 PM.
    06-03-09 10:32 PM
    It wont work. Different networks, that is why BlackBerry's have their own network plan. this is more made for regular phones, a more, generic dataplan, not a BB data plan. Why would you want crappy generic plan for your BB anyway? to save $5? lol.
    More like to save 15/month. That's significant for a college kid like me.

People have reported being able to use T-Zones on their BB with all of their apps, including FB and Google Maps. I don't really care too much about BBM anyway, so why not save some money if it works okay?
    06-03-09 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD