Can anyone figure this one out? If I goto Weather.com on my Pearl 8120, it renders the page much nicer than on my wife's 8110. It is as if my wife's 8110 is rendering the page in a limited mobile version whereas mine is with full graphics. I have a picture below of what I mean. Mine is on the left.

Both phones run the latest 4.5 OS on AT&T and both have the exact same browser settings, and both are going to the exact same web page. What gives?

Thanks in advance for any insights.

01-01-09 09:00 AM
    I don't know what that could be. I checked the site and my 9530 displays like the one on the left. Perhaps the differences in what you see are the result of chipset improvements that allow better graphic interpretation.
    01-01-09 10:02 AM
    I don't know what that could be. I checked the site and my 9530 displays like the one on the left. Perhaps the differences in what you see are the result of chipset improvements that allow better graphic interpretation.
    Yeah, it is strange... all the other pages we go to look the same, but different on the Weather Channel for some reason. Plus, her 8110 is the new Sandstone/Pink one, which came out after my 8120? I wonder what's up.
    01-01-09 10:09 AM
    It could be when the site was previously viewed on the phones that the option of which view to display was chosen on the device. So that phone saved that view to load every time you visit it.
    01-01-09 10:10 AM
    It could be when the site was previously viewed on the phones that the option of which view to display was chosen on the device. So that phone saved that view to load every time you visit it.
    Hmmm... cleared all cookies and pushed content in the browser, but it still loaded the page the same way.
    01-01-09 10:18 AM
    I am not sure if the hardware is the same between the 8110 and 20 maybe it just cant handle the full render?
    01-01-09 10:19 AM
    I am not sure if the hardware is the same between the 8110 and 20 maybe it just cant handle the full render?
    Ok, thanks. Guess we'll live with it.
    01-01-09 10:24 AM
    Are both phone browsers configured the same way?
    01-01-09 12:41 PM
    Are both phone browsers configured the same way?
    Yes, exactly the same way. I triple checked.
    01-01-09 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD