I've searched the forums and I found nothing.

Anyways I have the Storm running on .109 and the GPS with Google Maps is running perfect, but for some reason using the 'My Location' feature with weather bug and GPS does not work at all. Any solutions to this?
    03-18-09 08:26 PM
    make sure your blackberry maps is installed, I had same problem after upgrading to .109 and installed blackberry maps and it fixed it
    03-18-09 08:30 PM
    make sure your blackberry maps is installed, I had same problem after upgrading to .109 and installed blackberry maps and it fixed it

BB maps is indeed installed. I just used BB maps last night.
    03-18-09 08:32 PM
    Make sure that you aren't using the app while indoors and if you are, make sure that you are in an open area. Since WB uses BB Maps, it relies on the satellites that BB Maps picks up to get your location. It is a known that BB Maps has a hard time picking up satellites while indoors. I suggest going outside and seeing if you the problem still exists. Also try opening BB Maps first to connect to some satellites and then opening WB to see if it can get your location.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 11:45 PM
    Thanks armak for the reply but I tried that as well last night I opened bb maps and had it find my location and it did then went to wb and still no luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 02:15 AM
    I have found that the new weatherbug has a tougher time picking my location via GPS as well. I thought about deleting and reinstalling BBMaps and weatherbug to see if it fixed it.
    03-19-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD