Anyone else experiencing problems? I've been using this for about two months now and it has been flawless. Today the bug dosent show the temperature, its just a bug. Otherwise it works fine. Just wondering.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 09:40 AM
    weird mine is fine. Its showing a steady 76 degrees here. Maybe its just a small glitch?
    07-25-08 10:07 AM
    Mine is working fine also. As they say 'round here, when in doubt... do a battery pull.
    07-25-08 10:10 AM
    Deathnote fan I see their Edd. haha! I wish I could sit like that without falling out of my chair or have my knees feel like they will snap after 5 minutes in that position.
    07-25-08 10:11 AM
    Deathnote fan I see their Edd. haha! I wish I could sit like that without falling out of my chair or have my knees feel like they will snap after 5 minutes in that position.
    Haha, nice! another DN fan and yeah, that's L for ya.
    07-25-08 10:14 AM
    Mine never worked right. The temp rose but that was about it lol.
    Maybe its because of the 103 temps.
    I use Weather Eye

07-25-08 10:16 AM
    Mine is working. I am using WeatherBug Direct. The only issue I have been having, is when there is an ALERT, I can't get the red message indicator on my BB to stop flashing. I can clear the red from the icon by visiting the alert message, but my indicator still flashes red until I do a battery pull.
    07-25-08 10:20 AM
    IS weatherbug free?
    07-25-08 11:22 AM
    Mine is working. I am using WeatherBug Direct. The only issue I have been having, is when there is an ALERT, I can't get the red message indicator on my BB to stop flashing. I can clear the red from the icon by visiting the alert message, but my indicator still flashes red until I do a battery pull.
    I had the same problem and set all the alerts to NONE. I think it solved that issue.
    07-25-08 11:23 AM
    IS weatherbug free?
    Yes............
    07-25-08 11:24 AM
    IS weatherbug free?

WeatherBug Direct
    is free. Ah crap, RedWings beats me. lol
    Yes, Weatherbug for Blackberry is free.

As for the OQ, what OS are you running? Weatherbug is known to not function correctly on 4.5.
    Yeah. For me on 4.5, it worked fine for a day and then it did what you are describing. But now that I wiped my bb and youtube now works, I guess I'll try weatherBug again.

07-25-08 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD