As you know no more phones from Blackberry nor TCL will be released. We are a team passionate about blackberry looking to build a worthy successor. Crucially we need YOU to help us doing it. Please take litterally 5 minutes of your time to answer the following poll in order for us to start designing and working on specs. We really appreciate it!

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FQMRQWJ
    Last edited by howarmat; 05-01-20 at 02:22 PM.
    Linto988, Jake2826 and j21jam6 like this.
    05-01-20 09:06 AM
    So your going to try and copy Unihertz and do a BlackBerry clone of some type?

But you didn't ask about any of the normal BlackBerry stuff.... Security, Privacy, Updates?

I know many here would love to see a new Classic, but you might want to make sure of what Unihertz is doing next. Make sure you don't copy what they are offering too closely.
    05-01-20 01:18 PM
    If you are based outside of China, you will likely face IP issues with BlackBerry. They don't let anything go.
    05-01-20 03:18 PM
    No thanks, Time to build a bridge......And get over it.
    05-01-20 07:44 PM
    Passionate about BlackBerry yet this is a new user and first post?
    rarsen likes this.
    05-01-20 09:49 PM
    Thanks OP survey answered. Best of luck and hopefully you guys can release a successor to the Key2! Keep us posted
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    05-01-20 10:10 PM
    life is but a dream, I'll fill it out. i can only wish for a new BlackBerry branded device.
    Tsepz_GP, DWonder and Al Stefan like this.
    05-01-20 11:58 PM
    As you know no more phones from Blackberry nor TCL will be released. We are a team passionate about blackberry looking to build a worthy successor. Crucially we need YOU to help us doing it. Please take litterally 5 minutes of your time to answer the following poll in order for us to start designing and working on specs. We really appreciate it!

So you going to do this with blackberry or by 'your' own?
    Not sure about other, but I put my money on blackberry devices because of its security.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-20 12:22 AM
    Done. Best wishes
    05-02-20 01:18 AM
    Done!

Passionate about BlackBerry yet this is a new user and first post?
    Do I have to be registered here to be allowed to call myself a BlackBerry enthusiast? I didn't know that.

The creators of the Titan were certainly not active here either, but they still brought some BlackBerry users pleasure with the Titan.I'm curious if and what the boys will deliver. And then I will judge.

By the way, there is another Passport look-a-like project. Our forum observes the development there. We'll see what comes of it.
    Last edited by Paulelmar18; 05-04-20 at 02:19 AM.
    05-02-20 02:40 AM
    Do I have to be registered here to be allowed to call myself a BlackBerry enthusiast? I didn't know that.

The creators of the Titan were certainly not active here either, but they still brought some BlackBerry users pleasure with the Titan.I'm curious if and what the boys will deliver. And then I will judge.

By the way, there is another Passport look-a-like project. Our forum observes the development there. We'll see what comes of it.
    I didn't know about that....any info please, thanks.
    05-02-20 05:29 AM
    Done.
    05-02-20 05:38 AM
    Done.

Since asked in the survey, I might point out that battery endurance, and therefore weight, becomes less relevant when drained batts can be readily swapped...

The ability to fit up larger or smaller batts, depending on expected need, remains one of many reasons this Bold is still in this hand.
    05-02-20 06:26 AM
    I didn't know about that....any info please, thanks.
    Please wait. The project is still at the very beginning, to publish information about it here is useless.

Maybe everything will go to nothing, then it would have been just a storm in a teacup of a random blogger.
    Gene Fells and Mecca EL like this.
    05-02-20 12:28 PM
    I answered the poll (ignoring feasibility of course). Will you share the poll results with us?
    05-02-20 01:31 PM
    Done OP
    05-02-20 01:46 PM
    Done.
    I'm surprised @the_boon isn't all over this...
    05-02-20 02:08 PM
    I answered the poll (ignoring feasibility of course). Will you share the poll results with us?
    If it's like anything else around here, every answer will have equal statistical weight. The sad state of a tiny divided community.
    05-02-20 03:16 PM
    Done
    05-02-20 03:54 PM
    I took the survey. To omit the Classic keyboard as a choice\option for preferred PKB is REALLY odd to me. It's by far one of if not the best ever made on a BlackBerry.
    05-02-20 05:53 PM
    Thanks OP survey answered. Best of luck and hopefully you guys can release a successor to the Key2! Keep us posted
    This is more the type of response I was hoping to see when coming into this thread lol, not a bunch of people trying to kill the dream before it’s even off the ground
    05-03-20 10:38 AM

Survey filled out
    Bob80220 and Paulelmar18 like this.
    05-03-20 10:41 AM
    Survey completed, take your time to get this right... In the meantime I am very happy with my Titan...
    moosbb likes this.
    05-03-20 01:24 PM
    Would be good to ask what OS would be preferred.
    Even better, if you give buyers a choice.

This would be unique from among your competitors.
    05-03-20 07:31 PM
    Would be good to ask what OS would be preferred.
    Even better, if you give buyers a choice.

This would be unique from among your competitors.
    I wouldn't get too picky about exactly what OS is in the wings, if someone is ready willing and able to offer another keyboard phone choice. This might be asking more than what can reasonably be offered.
    05-03-20 07:44 PM
146 123 ...