I dropped my Curve in the bathtub today and everything is working fine now after I blow-dryed except, my e-mails do not work and the phone will not charge. Is there anything I can do to fix these 2 things?

Thanks,
    Wendy
    10-23-09 07:27 PM
    I dropped my Curve in the bathtub today and everything is working fine now after I blow-dryed except, my e-mails do not work and the phone will not charge. Is there anything I can do to fix these 2 things?

Thanks,
    Wendy
    You might try putting it in rice for a few days and see if you can't dry out any more water. Might get something working a little better.
    10-23-09 07:43 PM
    Take the battery out, soak in rice for 48 to 72 hours to see if it can help, if that doesnt, your kind of out of luck unfortunately.
    10-23-09 07:44 PM
    If any electricity was flowing through the circuits (most likely was) something most likely got shorted out. The only way you could have gotten lucky is if the battery was totally dead.
    10-23-09 07:57 PM
    Blow drying undoubtedly made the problem worse, unfortunately, and sealed the fate of the device.

Sorry.
    10-23-09 08:00 PM
    Try rice... At this point it can't hurt. Bad thing worse, insurance won't cover BlackBerry baths.
    10-23-09 08:03 PM
    All the rice in the world is not going to help. MotoMama is
    dead on. The blow dryer was one of the absolute worst things
    the OP could have done.
    10-23-09 08:14 PM
    why no blow dryer?
    10-24-09 06:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD