Hello, looking at my Storm today it has water inside it, so it have been in there for about 4 months. You can see the water in the screen when the phone is booting up because the screen is white. My friend said to put it in a container with rice for 2 days and it should be dried out, I was thinking that it's kinda too late for that. Do you think this method would work? I can send it back for a repair but seeing as there's currently a postal strike, it's gonna take ages to get my phone back once it's sent off.
    10-26-09 11:36 AM
    Forget the rice/phone thing. Eat rice with Chinese food. If it hasn't dried out in 4 months you need another phone imo. Denatured alcohol soaking works but from the sound of it the water is in an enclosed space which means nothing will work.
    10-26-09 11:40 AM
    Be sure to have a dignified memorial service for your Blackberry. I don't think rice will help it either.
    10-26-09 11:43 AM
    LOL I guess I'll just wait for the postal strike to be over, it's useable, just annoying to scroll and stuff. It keeps highlighting unecessary things.
    10-26-09 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD