buttons kinda work but some give me different things for different buttons. (like end call produces a "U") can i delete all info from this berry before i sell as a water damaged berry?
    10-15-08 06:43 PM
    If you can navigate the menus successfully, Options / Security Options / General Settings / Menu / Wipe Handheld will remove your personal information. If you can't, then download CrackMem to your PC and wipe your device using that. The difference is, CrackMem will remove the OS so the phone will be inoperative. But if you're selling it as water damaged, that may not matter to the buyer.
    10-15-08 06:57 PM
    Before you give up.....did you by chance try the rice method to get rid of/absorb the moisture?

Lots of members have said this saved their BB's. put the phone in a zip lock bag with dry rice.
    10-15-08 07:01 PM
    Before you give up.....did you by chance try the rice method to get rid of/absorb of the moisture?

Lots of members have said this saved their BB's. put the phone in a zip lock bag with dry rice.
    i heard that. i used a blowdryer not sure if that was dumb. so just plain white rice?
    10-15-08 07:02 PM
    Can't you just dl jl_cmdr and use the "restore to factory" option to wipe the berry and still keep the os intact?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 07:04 PM
    And yes plain white rice is fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 07:05 PM
    Use your Dm to seee if you can connect , do it that way
    10-15-08 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD