Ok, I finally got a memory card for my Curve, and put some music and videos on it. My question is, how do you keep the screen from timing out when watching the videos?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-08 09:28 PM
    You can't solve it with the native software, but there's a small free program called BBLight that gives you control over the screen lighting. You can download it from here: BBLight
    08-26-08 07:06 AM
    Ok, I finally got a memory card for my Curve, and put some music and videos on it. My question is, how do you keep the screen from timing out when watching the videos?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Go to your security settings and set your screen timer to 1 hour.
    That's the longest that you will get before having to either roll the trackball or press a button to keep the screen on.

I have mine set to 2 minutes with the lock so you can imagine how I feel when watching a movie on my berry...lol.

I'm like obsessive compulsive rolling the trackball every 1.5-2 minutes to keep it from going off. I know I know...I could follow my own advice that I mentioned earlier but when i'm lazy and don't feel like putting in all my security codes twice to change the timer I just deal with it...

Dm
    08-26-08 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD