1. How data intensive is Viigo? I have a 6GB a month and am a casual user. How likely am I go to over my data?

2. Does my BB Bold automatically use Wi-fi when connected for all applications that use data?
    10-13-08 10:10 PM
    6GB is way more than enough for Viigo. I doubt you'd ever go over 6GB.
    10-13-08 11:55 PM
    As for question 2?
    10-13-08 11:58 PM
    depends on if you set up WiFi to automatically connect when source is available, then all data will go through WiFi.
    Just be sure to check that you actually are, in fact, connected to WiFi
    10-14-08 12:49 AM
    Wasn't there some report saying that 80% or so of people don't even go over 100mb in one billing cycle? Either way, 6gb is WAY MORE than you'll ever need

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-08 03:18 AM
    Wasn't there some report saying that 80% or so of people don't even go over 100mb in one billing cycle? Either way, 6gb is WAY MORE than you'll ever need

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I got 53mb on my last bill... after HEAVY usage and some tethering.

if anyone can reach 1gb (without tethering and d/ling pr0n) then i would eat my Bold.
    10-14-08 07:01 AM
    1. How data intensive is Viigo? I have a 6GB a month and am a casual user. How likely am I go to over my data?

2. Does my BB Bold automatically use Wi-fi when connected for all applications that use data?
    Yeah it's pretty much impossible to go over the 6gb. To put it in perspective- on my Rogers internet account I went to check my usage after 20 days last month (and I and my boyfriend are ALWAYS using my connection) and I hadn't even hit 6gb. So for a Berry to hit it you pretty much need to be tethering all the time, and intensive stuff too (like downloading videos).

I'm a heavy user, always on my BB, tether rather than using hotspots with my laptop, watch YouTube videos, downloading apps...6gb is Rogers way of giving us basically unlimited data without having to type the word "unlimited"
    10-14-08 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD