I have noticed that some members who reply to a post have this message in there reply:
    "Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com "

Is this an applet or something that is used while on the mobile internet, when i go on Crackberry on my BB i go on the www.crackberry.com site.

Thanks
    02-14-10 07:28 AM
    Go to wap.crackberry.com, no www. When the page loads, scroll down and click on "Install CB launcher" it will give you an icon on your screen. Very handy shortcut it is...

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-14-10 07:32 AM
    try using m.crackberry.com. That's the address for the mobile-friendly site. If you post or reply to a thread from the mobile site, that's where the tag comes from... I think anyway.
    02-14-10 07:48 AM
    I forgot they redid the wap page, so when the page loads, scroll up and click on downloads, then CrackBerry launcher...
    02-14-10 07:53 AM
    Yeah, d-b, that's the WAP signature automatically generated posting from the mobile site. The advantage, when reading the post, is that you know the poster isn't seeing all of the surrounding information found on the full site.

Vote

Vote For
    ��Team Gemini ��

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 07:58 AM
    I'm really I read this thread and saw that the Wap site was redone, I recently had to reload my Berry and I have been racking my brain looking all over the net for the old launcher that gave you the option to change the colors of the CB icon. I thought I was missing something. Man, I'm sorry they took that away it was a nifty little feature because with it I was able to set my CB ICON to match my theme.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-14-10 09:20 AM
    if you post a thread from the mobile version of the site that message comes up
    02-14-10 10:31 AM
    Yes, it's complete automatically generated by the wap forums...

Posted from my PC using special l33t skillz.
    02-14-10 10:34 AM
    Thank you all very much.

I have downloaded the Application, its now easier for me to get to the Crackberry forums..

Archiescurve
    02-14-10 01:32 PM
    I'm glad I checked this thread. I was running version 1.48, but I see the latest is 1.64. Downloading now.
    02-14-10 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD