I am looking to get a new black berry, from verizon. My major concern, is if all the new models, still sync with outlook 2007 (contacts, calendar and tasks) directly through a usb cable.(no cloud or exchange)..

I was quite suprised that Mircrsoft Trophy makes it almost impossible to do large amounts of contacts, and you need to go through a cloud.

Please any help would be great.
    06-14-11 07:36 AM
    It ideally should work, export the contacts from outlook in csv format and download it to the device it should sync up, however if you encounter any issues with the same. Drop me an email and I will look it up
    06-14-11 07:47 AM
    Outlook 2007 should sync perfectly with any current device using Desktop Manager.
    06-14-11 09:42 AM
    I use Outlook 2011 and tried 2007
    Sync is ok, there you go.

Fatih Kurnaz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-14-11 09:45 AM
    My Torch is not reconciling with my Outlook 2007. Granted, I don't use a wireless sync but rather the desktop manager "wired" sync/reconciliation. The Desktop Manager has no settings for establishing the reconciliation/sync. What's up with that? How do I get my email to delete/update when I sync/reconcile?

What I should add is that when I was working for a company which had its own BB server, even this email would reconcile wirelessly and perfectly. Now, I'm on my own and without the BB server to wirelessly sync for me and my email doesn't reconcile.

Please help.
    Last edited by johnprague; 06-14-11 at 11:09 AM.
    06-14-11 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD