I found a video on YouTube showing how to speed up the z10 and q10 so search it on YouTube

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 11:30 AM
    You could have provided the "how to" and or the link right here in your post, no?
    Ridiculous

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 11:32 AM
    Well, yesterday I found a leprechaun on my backyard and it gave me a load of gold.
    05-28-13 11:34 AM
    Did you tape a cheetah to its back?
    05-28-13 01:36 PM
    Very helpful, thank you very much, now my z10 is faster then the speed of light.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 01:49 PM
    Very helpful, thank you very much, now my z10 is faster then the speed of light.

Posted via CB10
    My 9810 is faster still...warp drive, Scotty!!
    05-28-13 01:52 PM
    If I go on a magnet train, will that speed my Zed10 up?
    05-28-13 02:09 PM
    Thanks for posting the article. I just turned my 9900 into a q10. No need to upgrade now!

Sent from my game boy color
    05-28-13 02:48 PM
    This has been the most helpful post I've read all day!
    05-28-13 04:55 PM
    Lmfao

BlackBerry Z10- I use it for a phone and a computer
    05-28-13 05:21 PM
    After I read this, my z10 became so fast that it launched me to mars and back.

I gots them jokes.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 05:48 PM
    My browser does feel faster and the OS is definitely snappier!

Posted via CB10
    Stewartj1 and pantlesspenguin like this.
    05-28-13 06:37 PM
    Jerks

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 08:13 PM
    I gotta say I'm happy I took the time to read your post and watch the video. Definitely worth it! Will keep bumping so everyone can see!

Z10? Why yes it is.
    05-28-13 08:40 PM
    What is the link for the video?

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 07:20 AM
    Go easy folks!!!!!

Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    05-29-13 08:36 AM
    Go easy folks!!!!!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and donít get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If youíre on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they wonít be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    Op has over 60 posts and that's classified as newbie? .. just saying..

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 09:03 AM
    Go easy folks!!!!!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and donít get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If youíre on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they wonít be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    I don't think that's relevant to this thread though. There's absolutely nothing helpful here, just some silly poster with a silly thread.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    05-29-13 09:30 AM
    Did not realise it was a trolling thread meant to waste time until I searched on YouTube.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 09:55 AM

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 06:18 PM
    I was able to engage Ludicrous Speed...and I went plaid.

All teasing aside, will definitely check out the link provided by OP. And don't be discouraged...people love an opportunity to crack wise.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 06:22 PM
    And after viewing, I'm at a loss as to how clearing history or deleting the "gigabytes" of space used by Help files will affect device speed in any way. Oh well.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 06:26 PM
    Well, yesterday I found a leprechaun on my backyard and it gave me a load of gold.
    And no rainbow...? Facinating.

Posted by kevink2b
    06-06-13 06:35 PM
    It works. Tried it.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 05:36 PM