It appears that Big Red lowered to Storm 2 price to under $100 with a 2 year contract. See image.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 01:06 PM
    And if you go through letstalk.com it is free.
    03-23-10 04:55 PM
    Now if they would just lower the plan price a bit, i'd switch pretty quickly...
    03-23-10 04:59 PM
    not surprised at all.... they did the same thing with the S1 a couple months before the S2 was release.... wonder if that's any indication of the S3 appearing ??
    03-23-10 05:03 PM
    This is with the $350 ETF? Makes sense to me.

Oooo look! Imma master now! lol
    03-23-10 05:03 PM
    This is with the $350 ETF? Makes sense to me.

Oooo look! Imma master now! lol
    That p*sses me of about VZW, RIDICULOUS ETF fees... I certainly hope that all the other carriers don't follow suit. Plus they have hidden $10 fee to help alleviate the 2 yr contract price of the phone...
    03-23-10 05:08 PM
    As crappy as the 350 fee if your generally unhappy with your service aren't you able to sidestep the 350 fee? Its still lame though, and partially illegal I would figure.

They lowered the price like two days after my 30 day wfg! Oh well I like my tour.

03-23-10 05:16 PM
    Nope it only goes down $17.50 every month for 20 months when your "new every two" goes into effect for your upgrade.

i know when i made the jump to AT&T because VZW had serious problems here with their data on bb's.... 3G speeds were 4-5 kbs ... dial up speeds... I shut off 4 lines and am in arbitration over the fees...

when you pay to tether it's called 3G broadband connect... not dial up connect lol
    03-23-10 05:44 PM
    Att better data? Hahaha what a joke.... Been watching too many att ads there buddy.....

03-23-10 08:00 PM
    Att better data? Hahaha what a joke.... Been watching too many att ads there buddy.....

AT&T Roars Back in PCWorld’s Second 3G Wireless Performance Test - PCWorld

I think you need to read the facts ....
    03-23-10 08:10 PM
    Forget "the facts". I know people here in LA, new York . And san Francisco with the iphony and they can't do crap with their "data" even recently making fun on Jimmy fallon for the lack of data. Every study sees the outcome however they want it to be seen. The real test is real life, in real situations

03-23-10 08:33 PM
    Check this out too.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/sh...9700-a-441943/

03-23-10 08:37 PM
    Forget "the facts". I know people here in LA, new York . And san Francisco with the iphony and they can't do crap with their "data" even recently making fun on Jimmy fallon for the lack of data. Every study sees the outcome however they want it to be seen. The real test is real life, in real situations

Exactly. I don't care what the tests say about the network. I care about the end results as a consumer. I've seen from all my friends and family that Verizon consistently is better in my area (midwest), so I go with Verizon and I never have to worry about dropped calls.

I think I read somewhere that the iPhone had something in it that interfered with data signals. Great...the network is blazing fast but your device isn't allowing you to use that speed. What good is the network now?
    03-23-10 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD