Alright. So i wanted to know if there were a way for my vzw.blackberry.net email account to still receive messages directly to my blackberry without the messages appearing in my messages log. I get tons of these emails and like to keep them seperate from my texts and other email accounts. I would rather they just go to the email accounts folder where i can go through and delete them in there. I went into the email settings and couldnt figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Lovely3800; 02-10-09 at 08:04 AM.
    02-10-09 07:53 AM
    You should have separate folders for all of your e-mail accounts including your vzw.net one. Is that what you are asking?
    02-10-09 01:11 PM
    I understand that you can have different folders, but right now my vzw.net emails appear in the email folder and also my main messages folder, where I receive my texts, and other emails. I would prefer that these vzw.net emails appear only in that emails folder, not in the messages folder with all the rest too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 03:49 PM
    Nope. The Messages folder serves as a catch-all for all the emails sent your your device. You can't change this.
    02-10-09 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD