Hey guys I came onto this site in need of help on trying to figure out which blackberry to buy. I never had a blackberry before but I feel like it is time to get one. I will use it mostly for texting, internet (will be on internet most of the day), getting emails while at college, and anything else the blackberry can do. What blackberry do you guys suggest for me?I narrowed it down to the tour or the curve? Are they that much different and is the Tour that much better?Is the Curve basically the same for less money? Please help me out buy giving some good reasons on why to go with that decision. Thank you guys I appreciate it.
    08-04-09 09:14 PM
    It depends on what kind of internet sites you will be going on. If they are wap or mobile sites, you can get the Curve. If they are full HTML sites, then I think you will be happier with the Tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 09:42 PM
    I am a college student just like u and I have had the curve storm and tour and the tour is by far the best. The browser is super fast and the keyboard is amazing. I can type just as fast on the tours keyboard as on a computer keyboard. Also the tour supports great apps that help with being a college student. Get the tour it is by far the best blackberry verizon has to offer.

08-04-09 09:47 PM
    If price isn't an issue, get the tour.

08-04-09 10:02 PM
    I'm having a similar problem deciding which BB to purchase. I am a VZW customer and I am trying to decide if I should purchase the Tour or wait until the Storm 2 is released. Given the problems with the current Storm, I am reluctant in going the Storm 2 route. Any thoughts?
    08-05-09 06:59 AM
    I'm having a similar problem deciding which BB to purchase. I am a VZW customer and I am trying to decide if I should purchase the Tour or wait until the Storm 2 is released. Given the problems with the current Storm, I am reluctant in going the Storm 2 route. Any thoughts?
    Those are two totally different devices. The formfactor of the two are completely oposite. If you really want a Storm 2 wait till it comes out and play with both in the store and see which one you like better. It all comes down to what feels good to you not us.
    08-05-09 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD