Verizon wireless or AT&T. Looking for a curve. any thoughts Thanks
    04-22-08 02:26 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry

VZW vs ATT
    04-22-08 02:29 PM
    Well verizon curve will be out soon. The most important question is which one gives you better service. Also AT&T offers the GPS but I am not quite sure if verizon curve will have that capibility but again its what your preferences are.
    04-22-08 02:30 PM
    Coke or Pepsi? Chevy or Ford? Blondes or brunettes?

It really comes down to personal choice. Most folks rave about VZW's customer service and coverage (though only you can tell us what it's like where you live and play). It comes at a cost, though... $$ cost as well as certain features disabled by VZW.

AT&T - you can get yourself a refurbished Curve for free with a 2 year agreement. Heck - with a new business line, they'll give you a new one for free. Some say (I'm a VZW guy myself, so I can't comment for sure) that AT&T's customer service is a bit lacking, but it's a good network.

Compare deals offered, check to see who you know that has either service in your area and check their signal strength....

then choose away. Good luck.
    04-22-08 02:30 PM
    in chicago you should get good service out of both.that being said. at&t usually gets new devices out quicker than vzw and its a little less pricey.
    04-22-08 03:06 PM
    Ive never been with VZW so i cant compare the two, but I can tell you I have had a great experience with CIngular/ATT. Ive been with them since 2001 and am very happy with the customer service and phone receptions. Im in and out of hospitals and elevators all day and rarely do I loose a signal. Just my .02!
    04-22-08 03:28 PM
    Whichever has the best coverage in your area.
    04-22-08 03:29 PM
    This will always be a question. Right now the question is I want a curve who do I pick? Soon it will be I want a 9000, should I switch or should I stay with VZW and wait a year an a half before the CDMA rumors begin. I say go with who has the best service in your area! Other then that the only difference is VZW disables their GPS. Tho I tell everyone to just spend the extra money and get a Tom Tom, etc.......
    04-22-08 03:48 PM
    I'd say get the refurbished Curve with AT&T for free. Gotta get it by 4/24.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f68/wan...-8310-a-31198/
    04-22-08 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD