Found this while browsing the web. we all pretty much knew it but this is just one more small piece of evidence for all of us storm chasers!!

"Chief Operating Officer Denny Strigl said Verizon did see some impact from the launch of the new iPhone, but expressed confidence in Verizon's lineup for the next few months, including a second version of the BlackBerry Storm and Motorola Inc. devices running Google Inc.'s Android software."

This is from WSJ article:
    Verizon to Pare 8,000 Jobs as Businesses Cut the Cord - WSJ.com
    09-15-09 05:18 PM
    i can't wait for the storm 2!!!
    09-15-09 06:26 PM
    I'm excited to see the S2 and get some one on one time with it in the store. I won't be eligible for an upgrade for a while but by the time I am, hopefully they'll be $49 like the original Storm is now. Come on VZW, let's get it!!
    Last edited by ZphibLadyNC; 09-15-09 at 06:56 PM. Reason: wrong word
    09-15-09 06:49 PM
    I won't be eligible for an upgrade for a while but by the time I am, hopefully they'll be $49 like the original Storm is now.
    that's how I feel about the tour

by time I can upgrade, there will probably be something even better! or what usually happens is the *new super cool* phones come out the month after I upgrade
    09-17-09 12:24 AM
    The S2 will probably launch at the $250 mark after rebate just like the S1 lauched last year. They are clearancing the S1 at $49 to get rid of their stock for room for the S2.
    09-17-09 12:33 PM
    I'm just hoping companies like Seidio, Otterbox, etc has their hands on one to build cases in time for the launch date. Ima have to pay retail for it so I def wanna protect my new baby.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 01:00 PM
    I love my 9530 see no reason for me to get all excited about this. In April I'm due for my upgrade and will upgrade then.
    09-17-09 01:03 PM
    i cant wait
    09-17-09 03:15 PM
    I'm getting odin.
    09-17-09 03:31 PM
    I'm just hoping companies like Seidio, Otterbox, etc has their hands on one to build cases in time for the launch date. Ima have to pay retail for it so I def wanna protect my new baby.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

This.

I might somehow manage to get Odin for 2-yr pricing, but i'm not going to bet on it. And i'm not going to make the same mistake i made with my Storm. it might be happy naked, but it got a couple bumps and bruises.
    09-17-09 06:02 PM
    I have to add for the sake of a previous poster, the the Tour is very well worth the wait.
    09-18-09 05:59 AM
    I have to add for the sake of a previous poster, the the Tour is very well worth the wait.
    I have to ask, from someone to went through three Tours before giving up, how do people you call tolerate the low and muffled audio they hear? The Tour's hardware issues have most all been fixed by later manufacturing builds, but nearly every person in the Tour forum here has the same low audio output.
    09-18-09 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD