Just wondering, is this program better on BlackBerry than on other Verizon devices? Because I thought it was pretty hideous on my Samsung Alias that I had previously.

Though it pains me, I may suck it up and just pay the $10 for this program if it isn't horrible.

Anybody care to post screenshots of it doing stuff?
    03-11-09 05:23 PM
    I think VZ Nav is slower to load, find satellites and respond on my Curve 8330. It was more user friendly on my LG ENV2. I have more difficulty scrolling through the menus and making corrections if I mis-type an address. It also does not remember city or states when you type in addresses. For example, on the LG, if I typed in an address for Roswell, Georgia, the next time I opened VZ Nav and typed Ro, it would prompt me for Roswell, same thing for Ge, it would prompt me for Georgia.

VZ Nav certainly has more features than BBMaps, but I find that I'm more often frustrated with it, rather than impressed by it as I was on my LG. I'm considering canceling my subscription.

Don't get me wrong though, my BB is awesome and everything else on it far better than any other phone I've owned.

Your results may vary.
    03-13-09 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD