Never used it either but voted !!

Sent from the device that works best for me using Tapatalk HD
    01-10-15 09:58 PM
    As of now security is more or less the only trump card about BlackBerry still worth chest thumping about (be that real or imagined). I was often asked why I still used a BlackBerry (Z30 currently) and my reply was simply I feel more comfortable with BlackBerry gesture-based UI and the overall messaging feature set. Nothing to do with security.
    The reason that I have a BlackBerry has nothing to do with security it's because I've tried everything else (excluding windows) I've had a couple of iPhones and androids and then tried out a BlackBerry and got hooked nothing to do with security it just has the best operating system in every aspect besides apps which is what we want to fix

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    01-10-15 10:01 PM
    Was all this whining about BlackBerry fanboys really necessary in yet another thread? You people need to give it up and go get a hobby or something.

Many BlackBerry users want apps. Native ones are always preferable. I don't plan on using Snapchat, but of course I'd want the native app for those that do and those that may consider a BlackBerry and want one. Our app ecosystem needs more native developers, and many BB fans will support devs even if they aren't interested in the app itself.

Anyway, pertaining to the original post, I also noticed there is no submit button. Unless their javascript is doing something when checking the box, this is probably just an exercise in futility.
    ponpiri likes this.
    01-10-15 11:08 PM
    done!
    01-11-15 12:13 PM
    Or we could tweet them or something? Seems more reasonable a flurry of tweets aimed at them might be nicer

I am zee that is the 10
    01-11-15 01:29 PM
    Ohhh yeah!
    01-11-15 07:42 PM
    Voted but not sure if it got through. Don't care about snap chat but some might...

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 10:35 PM
    Isn't it sad that fanboys customers of BlackBerry have to beg to get the popular apps that iOS and Android enjoy, yet at the same time you keep preaching that you don't need apps. After all, according to your leader, Mr. Chen, BlackBerry is all business and not for fun and enjoyment. Tools not toys, right guys? I guess if you get snapchat for the passport you can enjoy those blurry pics.
    Blurry Pictures, what kind of glue are you on?

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 10:56 PM
    Page seems broken. Checked the box anyway. Would also suggest a front page story on CB.com, honestly the site has jumped the shark and wastes most of its space peddling garbage apps for $1.99-$3.99 anyway coded mostly by amateurs. What harm would it do to take some of that space away to cater to a large portion of the BB community?
    01-12-15 12:19 PM
    I don't want it for myself: I want it for the growth of the BlackBerry 10 platform. I think iOS and Android both have more than enough active users that they could both spare 40 million or so each and if they came to BB10 then there would be THREE large market share OSes for app vendors to support.

But SnapChat has to be one of the chickens that lay the eggs (which do come first by the way).

There are already three with the third with roughly 60 million active users and it is still not enough for these dev's, for them to take notice they want an already large user base possibly another 40+ million on top of your 80 million figurative figure. They don't want to help build an ecosystem, they want to the OS providers to do that work, they just want access to a large and healthy one.
    01-12-15 12:42 PM
    I don't use Snapchat either, but I voted! The more apps the better.
    01-12-15 02:58 PM
86 ... 234