Okay I'm going to try to describe this the best I can. I'm "new" to BBs but I know how to use them. So I just got my new Curve 8530 OS 5.0.0.395 and I set up all the profiles custom ring tones ect. BUT when I have a custom sound for a contact the volume doesn't say the same as the profile I have my phone set to. EX: If I have my phone profile set to LOUD when someone calls that has a custom ring tone for phone or SMS the volume is NOT LOUD!! SOO frustrating....

I hope that makes sense. I've been reading all the posts and haven't found anyone with the same problem!!
    02-28-10 09:27 PM
    Set the volume, its in the section where you edit the custom ringtones. Profiles then advanced, menu button and edit each profile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 11:46 PM
    That doesn't work because if i putt he vibrate or silent or any other profile on, the custom ringer stays at the custom sound....that wouldn't be any good at work...LOL
    03-03-10 09:56 PM
    I just make mine vibrate when I am at a meeting or somewhere I need it quiet then have it full blast at other times.
    03-03-10 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD