My volume during calls is not very loud the volume control on side is up all the way. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-08 07:34 PM
    My volume for my curve 8330 is fine. I have it halfway and 3quarters on speaker
    Maybe hearing aid

10-24-08 08:40 PM
    My volume during calls is not very loud the volume control on side is up all the way. Any suggestions?

I had the very same issue on my curve. I had everything turned all the way up with no luck. I kept eveything all the way up and did a battery pull and it worked. My phone was only 4 days old at this point so I took it back and swapped it for another one just incase, although it worked.

10-24-08 09:42 PM
    What os do you have? I got no problems with call and phone volume and I updated my OS from 4.0.3.xx to the latest OS for the 8330 to 4.5.0.77 and the volume is nice and loud. I should know I love my music and I love it loud I like to feel the hairs in my inner ear quiver as I go down the road. Nice back massage to.

Last edited by ProfessorGrinch; 10-24-08 at 10:19 PM. Reason: first time BB was cutting out screen could not read wha tI was typing and then edit #2 did not see this reson for edit box
    10-24-08 10:10 PM
    Hmm, I have the same as these other folks. Mine is fine, I keept it up just over half the volume level and most of the time that's plenty.
    10-25-08 12:58 AM
    use your good ear instead of the deaf one

10-25-08 01:37 AM
    Yes maybe I will lppok into a hearing aid.

10-25-08 08:10 AM
    I never wear my hearing aids (lost a lot of my hearing in Iraq) and I can still hear fine on my curve, it is nice and loud for me. Is it still under warranty or do you have ins??
    10-25-08 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD