Is this a separate app to BB Maps? Do you have to have a special Vodafone OS installed to use it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 09:19 AM
    If you got your Bold from them, you should be good to go. Your best bet would be to go into a store to doublecheck, plus it has a subscription charge of �5 per month.
    01-28-09 09:24 AM
    If you got your Bold from them, you should be good to go. Your best bet would be to go into a store to doublecheck, plus it has a subscription charge of �5 per month.
    Not sure how this answers my question? Is Vodafone Sat Nav a separate app to BB Maps? Do you have to have a special Vodafone OS version installed to use it, or can you change to the generic OS?
    01-28-09 10:27 AM
    Yes it's different
    01-28-09 10:36 AM
    Yep. They are two seperate applications.

The vodafone sat nav is downloadable so all you need is the link and it should work on any OS.

01-28-09 10:39 AM
    vodafone sat nav / find and go is made by telmap and on most of the blackberrys have the service is free for 12 months on business you'll know if you have to pay it'll ask you for an activation code.
    01-31-09 04:09 PM
    I got my Bold direct from Vodafone UK last November and it came with 18 months free Sat Nav from Telmap

01-31-09 04:48 PM
    yeah i think they're doing the same deal on the storm on business. I think find & go is mainly chargable on other models as from what I can remember blackberry alwasy seems to have free find & go
    01-31-09 04:51 PM
    I got my Bold direct from Vodafone UK last November and it came with 18 months free Sat Nav from Telmap

Same here: I got my BlackBerry Bold week before last and it came with 18-months free Vodafone Sat Nav licence. Unfortunately the application wasn't installed and so I had to downloaded it manually.

But it works a treat!
    03-02-09 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD