I am not much of a video editor, but I have an idea and I wonder if anyone in the CrackBerry community would have any inkling to do this.

There is a scene in the movie "Airplane" that involves one of the heroes trying to get through the airport but he is set upon by (something of an anachronism that doesn't really happen in modern times) various religious groups trying to offer the hero a flower or get him to read a pamphlet... at one point he literally has to FIGHT his way through them, punching them, knocking them out, throwing them over his shoulder etc.

That scene, 'overdubbed' so instead of hearing "Jews for Jesus?", "Save the whales?" etc. they'd say 'Samsung Galaxy S4" and "iPhone 5 S" and "Lumia 1020", and after he gets through the crowd he ends up at the BlackBerry display.

The scene can be viewed here:

That Robert Stack could still throw a (fake) punch even though he was in his late 50s at the time.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    08-13-13 10:53 AM
    haha that would be hilarious, of course, I am biased, I love that movie!
    08-13-13 11:01 AM
    Another one I think CrackBerry should produce.

BlackBerry fans lamenting the perception in the market of BB10 devices. Like a two minute documentary where BB fans can explain a single feature they love, perhaps with a real demonstration. For me, I really love how BlackBerry Link lets me have a 'personal cloud'. If I could only back that up by making a playlist that I could play my music from my home media library I'd have something really strong to demonstrate, but the Music player app in BB10 doesn't support playlists where the music comes from through RFA ('remote file access'). I would love to go into my Music player, pick my home computer from the list of devices, browse to an album, and start it playing. For the record I'd browse to Lady Gaga and play "Born This Way" because I was born to be a BlackBerry fan (and I'm a gay so there's that.)

Looks too desperate / pathetic? Doesn't have to and frankly what does BlackBerry have to lose?
    08-14-13 10:30 AM