Talk about a HUGE app gap. No the Android runtime is NOT good enough. Vine and other apps say Camera is not supported and even the ones that do work are wayyyy to laggy..
    I don't use most of them (only because BlackBerry doesn't have them)BUT people that choose android and IOS do, hence why they left BlackBerry...

what was that talk that BlackBerry was trying to get the top 10 Apps?? haven't seen a dent yet.. me and the wife both LOVE our BlackBerry's BUT she works in social media and is now getting rid of her BlackBerry ONLY because the job requires almost all the social networks.
    She really doesn't want to get rid of her BlackBerry but she has no choice..

WTF BlackBerry? take the few employees you still have and send them over to build these apps... I'm so frustrated with BlackBerry it's not even funny. If I wanted android apps I would buy an android phone. Is it that difficult to send a few guys over to help build these apps? WAKE THE F*%? UP BlackBerry. Really starting to hate the people who run this company. CB family is the ONLY thing that can save BlackBerry. Kevin for CEO.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 12:09 AM
    DUDE just forget .. those app developer heaving no interest to develop app for BBZ10 ,

just download from google play its really a crap but no opetion

Talk about a HUGE app gap. No the Android runtime is NOT good enough. Vine and other apps say Camera is not supported and even the ones that do work are wayyyy to laggy..
    I don't use most of them (only because BlackBerry doesn't have them)BUT people that choose android and IOS do, hence why they left BlackBerry...

what was that talk that BlackBerry was trying to get the top 10 Apps?? haven't seen a dent yet.. me and the wife both LOVE our BlackBerry's BUT she works in social media and is now getting rid of her BlackBerry ONLY because the job requires almost all the social networks.

WTF BlackBerry? take the few employees you still have and send them over to build these apps... I'm so frustrated with BlackBerry it's not even funny. If I wanted android apps I would buy an android phone. Is it that difficult to send a few guys over to help build these apps? WAKE THE F*%? UP BlackBerry. Really starting to hate the people who run this company. CB family is the ONLY thing that can save BlackBerry. Kevin for CEO.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 12:35 AM
    Did you not read the post??.... if u are working for a social media company do u think you can settle for a buggy app? Your job and $$$ depend on it... why have a headache over apps that don't work... camera doesn't work for half the apps. obviously you didn't finish reading my post

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 12:40 AM
    dude. i read your form .. same topic many in CB ...

few month ago i post the same if we need android apps why not but the cheap android phone...however due to blackberry slow and study working , lake or money .. they unable to cooperate with big hub apps developers

Did you not read the post??.... if u are working for a social media company do u think you can settle for a buggy app? Your job and $$$ depend on it... why have a headache over apps that don't work... camera doesn't work for half the apps. obviously you didn't finish reading my post

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 12:43 AM
    We had a long list of things that needed to change at BB. I think we down to the last two, 1. apps and 2. marketing advertising and launching of new fones. The average joe does not want to sideload and install leaks.
    12-02-13 01:08 AM

Posted via CB10

How many angry rants are you going to start in one day?

You obviously don't have an understanding of BlackBerry's history or how the industry works.

Each company owns their own Intellectual Property. BlackBerry has time and time again offered these companies/developers resources and help to bring their apps over the BB10. For whatever reason these companies have decided to decline to do so. Some reasons include the cost of supporting the app. Once its made you need to also make sure it continues to function, receives updates, and deal with customer complaints. There are additional costs and not all companies have deemed BB10 worth those additional support costs just yet.

BlackBerry can't make these apps themselves either because they don't own the rights to do so.

Sometimes no matter how hard you try you're not going to get everything you want. I wish BlackBerry had all the apps, but right now they don't. The updated run time will have much better compatibility once its officially released. You need a time out to cool down or something.

BlackBerry 10 is steadily improving and more developers will continue to get on board as long as the new CEO can move the company forward in achieving higher sales. I for one am confident he can. In the mean time, lets appreciate the hard work the BB10 development team has done and the additional support that is coming soon.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-02-13 01:33 AM
    How many angry rants are you going to start in one day?

You obviously don't have an understanding of BlackBerry's history or how the industry works.

Each company owns their own Intellectual Property. BlackBerry has time and time again offered these companies/developers resources and help to bring their apps over the BB10. For whatever reason these companies have decided to decline to do so. Some reasons include the cost of supporting the app. Once its made you need to also make sure it continues to function, receives updates, and deal with customer complaints. There are additional costs and not all companies have deemed BB10 worth those additional support costs just yet.

BlackBerry can't make these apps themselves either because they don't own the rights to do so.

Sometimes no matter how hard you try you're not going to get everything you want. I wish BlackBerry had all the apps, but right now they don't. The updated run time will have much better compatibility once its officially released. You need a time out to cool down or something.

BlackBerry 10 is steadily improving and more developers will continue to get on board as long as the new CEO can move the company forward in achieving higher sales. I for one am confident he can. In the mean time, lets appreciate the hard work the BB10 development team has done and the additional support that is coming soon.
    How can they achieve higher sales if they don't have the apps?that's the catch-22 BlackBerry's in right now.

sent from my galaxy note 3
    12-02-13 01:36 AM
    Talk about beating a dead horse.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-02-13 01:37 AM
    The developers have said they need a large BB10 user base before they develop apps. Not BB's fault. BB now has made a plan to try and sort out the app problem. Yet we still have people complaining. I am not big into apps but understand there are others that are. Instead of complaining make a plan. I would. There's no way I would drop my BB just because of a app that can be accessed via a browser or sideload.
    12-02-13 01:59 AM
    How can they achieve higher sales if they don't have the apps?that's the catch-22 BlackBerry's in right now.

sent from my galaxy note 3
    Did you not understand that we will be able to install .apk files directly? This means more apps, which could potentially lead to more sales. Not all android apps work, just like before, but many more work now and several developers have recently showed interest with the latest set of dev tools.

It's a catch-22 that BlackBerry's creative developers are developing their way out of. Bring on the Android Apps, and maybe partner with someone like Amazon to have a native Android store. There goes your confusion...I hope.

Sometimes its exhausting clarifying things for people. I thought the initial post was clear enough in this regard.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-02-13 02:00 AM
    Install the latest leak and they are at your fingertips =)
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-02-13 09:03 AM