While searching Vopium on twitter I found one tweet that Browsing the app world on my phone. Vopium's icon looks a lot like viigo's icon. so I thought to check it out, anyway Viigo and Vopium are two different entity and both are in different business like Vopium is a VoIP provider offering upto 90% off on all international mobile calls, and also offer FREE 30 Minutes for International calls with 100 SMS for trail where as viigo is new for me, well here I would like to tell you in detail what viigo actually is...

check it out: Viigo Solutions for BlackBerry -it's amazing...

they say about viigo is: "the one app you will never want to be without"
    Last edited by aadiawan; 05-18-09 at 04:44 AM.
    04-03-09 02:13 AM
    yes this is amazing app, I like it, thanks for sharing...
    05-18-09 03:09 AM
    While searching Vopium on twitter I found one tweet that Browsing the app world on my phone. Vopium's icon looks a lot like viigo's icon. so I thought to check it out, anyway Viigo and Vopium are two different entity and both are in different business like Vopium is a VoIP provider offering upto 90% off on all international mobile calls, and also offer FREE 30 Minutes for International calls with 100 SMS for trail where as viigo is new for me, well here I would like to tell you in detail what viigo actually is...

check it out: Viigo Solutions for BlackBerry -it's amazing...

they say about viigo is: "the one app you will never want to be without"

just so you know we do definitely appreciate this post. however you may get some corny responses to this. Viigo has been a long loved blackberry application for a decent amount of time now and most medium to heavy blackberry users either USE it or definitely know what it is. I know I love it
    05-18-09 04:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD