I've noticed I'm getting multiples and repeats of some headlines in Viigo. I'm not sure if that's common for RSS feeds as this is new to me. It's not every headline, and it's not always one right after the other, usually if I scroll down a bunch of headlines I'll see a repeat.

Is there anything I can do, or something I just need to ignore?
    11-25-08 09:35 PM
    Same thing happens to me. There is not any way I know of to stop it, so just either delete the copies, or just ignore them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 09:38 PM
    I used to get the same thing with Google Reader on my desktop. I didn't always have the problem with Viigo, but have had it in the past 3-4 weeks. Somehow, articles are duplicated in the feed, or worse (IMHO) publishers republish articles each time they make minor edits/corrections to an article.

I submitted a suggestion to Viigo (using the built-in feature of Viigo) that they add the ability to filter duplicates. While they are not causing the problem, they can certainly offer a solution.

I also suggested the ability to display only unread articles within a channel.
    11-26-08 06:51 AM
    I used to get the same thing with Google Reader on my desktop. I didn't always have the problem with Viigo, but have had it in the past 3-4 weeks. Somehow, articles are duplicated in the feed, or worse (IMHO) publishers republish articles each time they make minor edits/corrections to an article.

I submitted a suggestion to Viigo (using the built-in feature of Viigo) that they add the ability to filter duplicates. While they are not causing the problem, they can certainly offer a solution.

I also suggested the ability to display only unread articles within a channel.
    That's exactly what I heard as well.

And I like that suggestion
    11-26-08 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD