I receive email attachments with a file extension of .00 (That's dot zero zero)
    How can I view these attachments?

Thanks For Your Help!
    01-29-09 12:47 PM
    That's not a supported file type. Blackberry Attachment Service gives BES and BIS users the ability to open and view email attachments in the following formats: doc, xls, ppt, wordperfect, pdf, ascii, html, jpg, bmp, gif, png, and tiff, and the zip'd versions of these.

If the .00 file is in one of these formats, just rename the extension to one of these. If it's not one of these, you won't be able to view it, unless the program that creates it has a BB Viewer you can install on your BlackBerry.
    01-29-09 02:03 PM
    If the file is on a desktop it can be opened with notepad with no problem without changing the extension.

This is my problem. We have a system that notifies me via email that a program or server has a problem. The email has an attachment with the .00 extension. If I am in my office I can open the file with any text editor (notepad or the like). If I'm away from my office and I receive the email via my Blackberry. I need to be able to open the extension in order to know how to address the problem.

Thanks
    01-29-09 02:39 PM
    Save the attachment, use Media / Explore to locate the file. Rename it with a TXT extension and you can view it directly from Explore.
    01-29-09 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD