Here's a video I found from Fox News.

It's funny that the surge in the stock is indirectly promoting Blackberry 10. People get excited when a stock goes up and everyone associates the recent surge to BB10.

RIMM Trades at Highest Level Since May | Fox Business Video
    12-12-12 12:59 PM
    Nice - look at the CB home page today - loaded! A big day all around.

Come on Jan 30!
    12-12-12 01:32 PM
    Fox News has the hottest news anchors hands down. Oh yeah, $RIMM is skyrocketing up. Buy more shares now.
    Shane8750 likes this.
    12-12-12 05:57 PM
    From the time the Playbook launched, RIM couldn't seem to get ahead of bad news. Even when there was good news to report, there seemed to be two or three negative news items to counter it (and don't even get me started on all the "RIM is RIP" editorials both in print and on the web). It gained its own horrible momentum.

If it seems premature to celebrate RIM's comeback, bear in mind that they've already done almost everything they needed to do: they cleaned up their sloppy execution, they reset their targets so they actually bore some relation to reality, and they've engineered as good a product as possible to bring back to the public. All of this work has already been completed. We've really only seen a very small piece of it, but 99% of the effort RIM had to expend to effect this comeback has already been made. The final 1% will be the most visible, of course, and the most fun

The thing is, even if most of that effort has been out of the public eye, that doesn't mean others haven't seen it. Carrier execs and technicians, tech media, industry insiders, they've been starting to see BB10 and the early buzz has been everything RIM could hope for. No, we don't know for sure that the market will receive BB10 quite as warmly, but the people in the best position to know seem to be impressed.

Now, the good news seems to have caught up. As a shareholder, I'm very pleased
    12-12-12 06:17 PM
    They are usually complete bimbos and say the stupidest things... Except this news of course.

Fox News has the hottest news anchors hands down. Oh yeah, $RIMM is skyrocketing up. Buy more shares now.
    12-12-12 06:37 PM
    Fox News has the hottest news anchors hands down.
    Not even close.
    12-12-12 07:12 PM
    Not even close.
    Back up your statement.
    12-12-12 10:24 PM
    Telemundo or Univision both immediately make your argument invalid.
    12-12-12 10:48 PM
    Telemundo or Univision both immediately make your argument invalid.
    You may be correct. I was not considering Latin American tv when I made my statement.
    12-17-12 09:33 PM