Point taken also so where can I find version 132 for storm? I'm so lost trying to do anything but make a phone call.lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No Problem Slurry. You have officially broke yourself in lol. Well, the Storm forum is hectic because it has attrackted a lot of the crowd that RIM wasnt going for with any BlackBerry before. There are teens and the younger crowd that bought the Storm because of its Touch Screen. We learn to get it on hold in there once in awhile. The Community should all show some sort of respect because there are people that come in here and want help with there devices. This is supposed to be the Best BlackBerry Community on the net. So we try to keep it like that. But Stick around bud, youll learn a lot.

Go into the Storm OS Discussion forum, and you will find a thread entitled "Leaked: BlackBerry Storm 9530 OS 4.7.0.132. Attempt the upgrade and you will be a lot more satisfied with your device. I garentee it lol. Have fun in the forums bud. You will see me around

Nick

PS: Twitter................Wasnt for me lol. Its just a site that you basically post "What your doing right now"? And its basically just to keep in touch with your friends. Good Luck with everything.
    Last edited by Terrigno; 04-24-09 at 01:32 PM.
    04-24-09 01:29 PM
    LMFAO wheeew ...thanx for the laugh and to Terrigno i'm not going to even respond to him or her..thats what you get for trying to help somebody
    MAN STOP CLOWNIN FOOLS UP ON HERE STFU!!! THIS IS A FORUM 4 HELP AND DISCUSSIONS AIIGHT?
    04-24-09 01:46 PM
    MAN STOP CLOWNIN FOOLS UP ON HERE STFU!!! THIS IS A FORUM 4 HELP AND DISCUSSIONS AIIGHT?
    Bro. He didnt clown anyone. He just attempted to help someone with what they needed. We all need to give eachother a hug
    04-24-09 02:44 PM
    No Problem Slurry. You have officially broke yourself in lol. Well, the Storm forum is hectic because it has attrackted a lot of the crowd that RIM wasnt going for with any BlackBerry before. There are teens and the younger crowd that bought the Storm because of its Touch Screen. We learn to get it on hold in there once in awhile. The Community should all show some sort of respect because there are people that come in here and want help with there devices. This is supposed to be the Best BlackBerry Community on the net. So we try to keep it like that. But Stick around bud, youll learn a lot.

Go into the Storm OS Discussion forum, and you will find a thread entitled "Leaked: BlackBerry Storm 9530 OS 4.7.0.132. Attempt the upgrade and you will be a lot more satisfied with your device. I garentee it lol. Have fun in the forums bud. You will see me around

Nick

PS: Twitter................Wasnt for me lol. Its just a site that you basically post "What your doing right now"? And its basically just to keep in touch with your friends. Good Luck with everything.
    Alright man! I think I'll give .132 a try! Ill let you know how it works out for me. Later Terrigno
    04-24-09 03:07 PM
    Alright man! I think I'll give .132 a try! Ill let you know how it works out for me. Later Terrigno
    Alright brother. Please do. Be sure to read the 101's on how to install or upgrade your OS. This way your not stuck with a Nuked BB. If that happened, there is still a tuturial on how to restore it. Good luck with that. And get ready for a speedy phone
    04-24-09 06:03 PM
    Hi folks,

Crackberry and the people on it are the best!

I see this thread is 2 years old, but I'm dealing with this exact issue regarding the mms-video-size-shut-off problem, and I'm hoping maybe there is some new information which may have come to light since then which someone might know. I'll try my best to clearly state my questions so there are no misunderstandings.

Firstly...

*I do realize there is a 300kb limitation to sending MMS messages, but what I'm seeking to do is send videos via email from my Blackberry to Youtube (I'm using OS 5 still), which I already know I can do whether I record the video in Normal or MMS mode.

*I know the video recorder on my Storm in MMS mode shuts off after it hits about 460 kb (I don't know why it's 460 and not 300, but this is what I found out after shooting several vids and checking the size). My goal is to shoot longer, smaller videos from my Blackberry Storm, and as far as I can tell MMS mode is the only way to record them at a smaller size.

*I know in Normal mode I can record as long as I want to, but, well, the vids are too large to send, or too short in duration if I keep them short enough to fit under the 3 mb filesize, so this really doesn't help me.

So, ultimately, here are my questions:

1. Is there any tweak, hack, or fix which gets around the MMS *video recording* size auto shutoff problem so I can record longer videos at the smaller size that only the MMS mode allows? (yes, I know it's called MMS mode, but in this case since I am sending the video via email, the *video recording file size* itself should not have to be linked to how long the allowed recording time is).

I thought this *might* be possible for my phone because I saw there is something for Windows mobile phones called smarttweaker that fixes this problem and allows unlimited MMS video recording, but nothing I could find for Blackberry thus far.

2. If there is no fix, tweak, or hack for this problem, is there a 3rd party recording app out there for Blackberry Storm which can record videos at a smaller size?

I've tried searching for these on appworld, but so far haven't found anything.

3. I know this is reaching, but if neither 1 or 2 above is possible, is there an app for the phone which can convert the video while it's on the phone to a smaller size so it can be reduced for sending by email to Youtube?

Sorry for the long post...hope I was clear what I'm asking.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me on this!
    Last edited by zberry2061; 04-17-11 at 12:39 PM.
    04-17-11 12:30 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD