On anther thread a link the person put had was people talking about the BB10 home screen apps but I went snooping around the german site and found this BlackBerry 10 User Agent String wurde bekanntgegeben | MacBerry.de
    is this the keyboard BB10 phone?
    09-11-12 07:38 PM
    no its a concept made by TK its called the victory
    09-11-12 07:57 PM
    It's definitely just a mockup, not the real thing. Screen aspect ratio is off and it's just a Bold keyboard.
    09-11-12 08:13 PM
    while that link shows the victory (which is a concept phone)this is probably close to what the real thing is. people who have handled bb10 hardware have described the physical keyboard model as a 'slicker bold' and this concept in the link u posted looks exactly like a 'slicker bold' so it may actuallly not be too far of the real bb10 hardware (of course screen size and resolution etc etc will be proper in the real one)...

if people are describing it as a slicker bold then i think the surprise and jubilation of the new hardware will wear of very quickly. what people wil be truly looking forward to is the BB10 software... i believe its revolutionary... at least thats what im expecting waiting for this long!!!
    09-12-12 07:07 AM
    Now thats a sexy concept. If only the L series looked like a full touch screen bold with the nice stainless steal band. Would look better then the leaks out their.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    09-12-12 07:15 AM
    Ummmm....doesn't it say concept right next to the pic lol

I know I am waiting to see the n series device before I make a decision on which BB10 device I'll be picking up
    09-12-12 08:18 AM
    while that link shows the victory (which is a concept phone)this is probably close to what the real thing is. people who have handled bb10 hardware have described the physical keyboard model as a 'slicker bold' and this concept in the link u posted looks exactly like a 'slicker bold' so it may actuallly not be too far of the real bb10 hardware (of course screen size and resolution etc etc will be proper in the real one)...

if people are describing it as a slicker bold then i think the surprise and jubilation of the new hardware will wear of very quickly. what people wil be truly looking forward to is the BB10 software... i believe its revolutionary... at least thats what im expecting waiting for this long!!!

Keep in mind we know that the aspect ratio of the QWERTY BB10 phone is 1:1 (720x720) - Meaning the screen will be a square. AKA it will not look like that.

....And now I realize you made that clear in your post. My apologies.
    Last edited by Jenks5150; 09-12-12 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Lapse in judgement
    amjass12 likes this.
    09-12-12 09:17 AM
    I just really hope it looks proportional, like the 9900. I still love the look of the 9900. I really don't want it to have the proportions of the Motorola Droid Pro (Google it, you'll agree).
    cbbb90 likes this.
    09-12-12 09:07 PM
    I hope it is very close to this concept, is a great looking phone.
    09-12-12 10:02 PM
    I just really hope it looks proportional, like the 9900. I still love the look of the 9900. I really don't want it to have the proportions of the Motorola Droid Pro (Google it, you'll agree).
    +1

I agree. I love the 9900. Its size and proportions are perfect.

-cb
    09-13-12 05:07 AM
    Keep in mind we know that the aspect ratio of the QWERTY BB10 phone is 1:1 (720x720) - Meaning the screen will be a square. AKA it will not look like that.

....And now I realize you made that clear in your post. My apologies.

I really hope that isn't true. Will be super lamo. I want a bold type phone with a big rectangular screen.
    09-13-12 11:03 AM
    The new keyboard phone will have that 1:1 screen, but it will also be missing the row of dedicated buttons and trackpad just above the keyboard. That should allow it to keep the proportions of the current unit.
    09-13-12 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD