Hello everyone
    Please help me with this !!
    I have blackberry 8520. As you know guys viber released the application for the blackberry finally, however I can't download it because it's only there on (appworld.blackberry) I'm in Iraq right now and the appworld doesn't work in this place at all lol. So please can anyone upload the "cod" or "jad" extension for the application or tell me where I can find it ?
    I would really really appreciate it!
    Thank you very much in advance!
    05-16-12 08:03 AM
    Hello,

This is a member of the Viber team.

If you can't download the Viber app from the AppWorld, you may download it directly from this link: Can't download from the AppWorld? | Viber Support

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Thanks,
    Viber team
    05-22-12 09:03 AM
    Hi Guys,

Viber is getting more popular these days and I also eagerly tried to download to my BB 8900 curve.

After reading your solution to download without appworld, I was really delighted to test it. But unfortunately it is not downloading the file when I try through the device by executing the .jad file.

is there any direct installation file instead of JAD?

any help on this would be really appreciated..
    11-14-12 06:24 AM
    Hi,

Unfortunately Viber does not officially support your device, and that is probably the reason for the problems you're experiencing. The full list can be found here: Is your BlackBerry compatible with Viber (system requirements)?

We are continuously working to adapt Viber to more and more devices, and we hope to attend to the problems with your device soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    11-14-12 08:03 AM
    cant download viber through "http://helpme.viber.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/189/0/cant-download-from-the-appworld" or appworld on my 9860. I am from Pakistan. Please upload COD or JAD format.
    07-19-13 10:33 PM
    hello iam haseeb
    i have blackberry bold 9700 i want to download viber from app world but in system check it says you need the latest virson of app world today i dowload latest virson of app world so when i connect there it says you device radio is switch off so i want to download latest viber for blackberry bold 9700 dircetly so please viber team help me coz iam trying 3 weeks for download viber for any way but i cant so please help or send a direct download link of viber for bb bold 9700
    thank you
    Go to your Manage Connections icon and on that screen, turn on the Mobile Network to your mobile service provider.
    08-25-13 07:30 AM
    no need to be rude, go to the viber website to download the app directly. you need blackberry data services on your network plan to use blackberry world as the updated app world only lets you use a data connection not wi fi, if you dont have that with your network youll need a .cod file to side load it through a pc.
    08-25-13 09:51 AM
    Hi @Haseeb Senan

You can try to download Viber to your BB via: Setup Viber for your BlackBerry device

Please let us know if the issue persists
    Thanks,
    Viber
    08-26-13 07:34 AM
    Hey viber team when viber
    is going to release for BlackBerry 10

The best phone in the world
    08-26-13 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD