Do you have your voice mail passcode saved on your BB?
    Phone - Options - Voice Mail - Password

If you do and she looked there......
    Ha, you beat me to it.
    04-24-09 12:25 AM
    If you have it set to auto input your password when you dial your voice mail, it would be nothing more that having a few seconds alone with your phone to get to the options portion of the voice mail and seeing what your password is. If that's not the case, it isn't hard to pick out what someone dialed when they are sitting near you.
    Now I'm trying to think if I've ever checked my voicemail around her. I'm pretty sure I haven't but you never know. I know that's probably the first thing I should have thought of but I didn't...Thank you for bringing that to my attention.
    04-24-09 12:26 AM
    This guys story has changed and a fundemental point. He is making it up. Its bull ****

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm guessing your talking about the deadfake email right? If so it wouldn't be to hard for her to ask someone she knows to send it while I'm with her. I mean that's the best excuse...She was right in front of me when the email was sent so it couldn't be her.
    04-24-09 12:28 AM
    I'm guessing your talking about the deadfake email right? If so it wouldn't be to hard for her to ask someone she knows to send it while I'm with her. I mean that's the best excuse...She was right in front of me when the email was sent so it couldn't be her.
    Do you ever check out the app store?
    There is an app that allows you to schedule an email to send without user intervention.
    04-24-09 12:37 AM
    Do you ever check out the app store?
    There is an app that allows you to schedule an email to send without user intervention.
    Okay I really have to be careful when I make posts. I meant that in a sarcastic way. Saying that even though she was right in front of me when I received that email she could have still sent it. She could have either used an app like you suggested or asked someone else to send it for her.

BTW, that sounds like a really useful app to have. Can you tell me the name?
    04-24-09 12:51 AM
    I wouldn't know if you were being sarcastic or not. I mean, this whole thread has been bizarre so it's almost hard to know at any point when you're being for real or not.

MessageScheduler
    04-24-09 01:00 AM
    LOL! I didnt read every single post here, but my first thought was somehow you, Kelly or Jen have each other in a group chat.
    My next thought was Kelly/Jen are the same person.
    Get out of my head ScandaleX... I was sure they were the same person... I kept reading and reading...

And how did he go to bed after all that coffee!
    04-24-09 01:12 AM
    Nevermind... he's still up!
    04-24-09 01:15 AM
    Get out of my head ScandaleX... I was sure they were the same person... I kept reading and reading...

And how did he go to bed after all that coffee!
    Tb, I've had this happen to me....thought I was talking to 2 different people only to find out they were one in the same. My reaction wasnt cute.....

It's easy for me to drink a lot of coffee and go right to sleep. It doesn't affect me in that way where some need it to get going. I drink it cause it taste good so I could see how he could go right to sleep.
    04-24-09 01:16 AM
    I will admit that I got a bit confused with this whole story and I am a bit disappointed that it ended so soon. It could have been something that we all followed up with every day. It is really amazing that gossip and misfortune of another person can lead us all to be so interested. Sorry you had to go through all this. It was fun for us all.
    04-24-09 10:58 AM
    I have to say this could win an award for the most bizarre thread ever on crackberry. One of the best threads I've read in a long time.

04-24-09 11:15 AM
    I will admit that I got a bit confused with this whole story and I am a bit disappointed that it ended so soon. It could have been something that we all followed up with every day. It is really amazing that gossip and misfortune of another person can lead us all to be so interested. Sorry you had to go through all this. It was fun for us all.
    Not all of us. I don't even watch soap operas and this could classify as one.
    04-24-09 11:17 AM
    Hahahaha, I'm even over this whole situation. In a strange way it was pretty fun for me as well, even though it was very very stressful when I thought my BB was hacked. Kinda strange how I was more worried about my BB than anything else.

I'll try to get into some akward/bizarre situation. Just to substantiate my stories I'll see if I can video tape it this time .
    04-24-09 01:32 PM
    While there ARE programs that can spy on your phone, they are VERY expensive, and generally the person would need to access your phone for a period of time to load it on. It just seems like too much for a dating(or want to be dating) contact to do. A spouse who suspects cheating MAYBE, but not a girl you are just talking to/dating.
    This would definitely be the scarier possibility but I do know these programs are out there.
    A friend of mine has one on his HTC Touch and all he needs is your phone number and he can access anything on your phone as long as it's on. Not sure if locked phone requiring a password would be safe. Also I don't know if he can load things on to or remove info from your phone. I only know that he can view it. The one time he showed me, it took him a few minutes but eventually he was looking through my pics on my phone, on his phone. Then he went through the address book.

I emailed him a few minutes ago asking what the program was called. As soon as I hear back from him, I'll put it up here. Thought he would have gotten back to me by the time I typed this out.

It does seem like it may be a bit much but probably not for someone that has the program and knows how to use it.
    I would say that you may have done the BBM Chat and accidentally invited her in like someone else had mentioned.

EDIT-OK, Not sure what happened but when I posted this this thread was only letting me see the first few pages so I didn't realize it was over and done
    I am still waiting to hear from my froend so if anyone is interested in the program I was talking about feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by mkurz12; 04-24-09 at 02:20 PM.
    04-24-09 02:03 PM
    guys i need help, im new to the forum and i just encounetred a weird problem w my bbm. my friend was receiving texts from my bbm that i never sent, and when i looked at my bbm chat history, i never sent any of those, but my friend print screen the convo and send me the pic, and there it was, under my bbm account, i sent hm texts that i never personally send. its like shirt random sentences. any ideas of what this might be? hack? malfunction?

thanks guys, ur response will be much appreciated.
    08-11-11 08:18 PM
    I'm not trying to argue, as I admit, if I were you, I was thinking the same thing, and I'm sure there are other people reading this who think that not all that. But why should I make up this topic again????
    Last edited by seniyajw; 08-12-11 at 08:27 PM.
    08-11-11 09:51 PM
    A friend of mine found a (older) woman on a dating site (plenty of fish or something like that)
    After a while he gets bored and starts having email conversations with another woman for a few months.

After a while he became suspicious that the two (older lol) women knew each other.

Turns out IT WAS THE SAME WOMAN!!!!LOL

08-12-11 01:50 AM
    And they decided to be honest with eachother:

Him - I have to be honest, I'm actually maried

Her - I have to be honest too, I'm not 52, I'm 62 lol

He's 34

08-12-11 01:52 AM
    Security wipe and reinstall the OS. Set it all up and BBM them again. If you find the one still knows details of the chats with the other then it is absolutely *not* from any hack. Something else is to blame.

I doubt you were hacked. But a wipe will just make certain the device and settings are all clean.

But back it all up, back it up... Back it up first.

Last edited by southlander; 08-12-11 at 02:04 AM.
    08-12-11 02:01 AM
    There's absolutely no virus that can cause this to the BB, I guess what could have happened is that you must have accidentally BBM'd to the wrong person. Has happened with me too...
    08-12-11 02:09 AM
    Post dates guys. Krustyburger is the one with the new question...probably should have started a new thread.

The original thread was a pretty good read though.
    08-12-11 07:41 AM
146 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD